UK, 18+ only. 29/10/18 – 01/11/18. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Watch the promotional Cadbury Roses video on the ‘Cadbury UK’ Facebook page and comment “Roses” under the promotional post in order to be entered into the prize draw. Prize: 1 of 250 Cadbury Hampers. Max 1 entry per person. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch , Cadbury House, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Rd, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
1. Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid personal Facebook account is required.
3. Promotion Period:Enter between 10.00 BST on the 29th October 2018 and 23.59 GMT on the 1st November 2018 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Log into your Facebook account (or create one for free), then locate the promotional post(“Post”) on the Cadbury UK Facebook page. Watch the video on the Post and then comment “Roses” in the comment section under the Post in order to be entered into the Prize Draw
5. Maximum of 1 entry per person during the Promotion Period.
6. The Prizes: 250 winners will each win a Cadbury Hamper.
7. Winner Selection: 250 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period The Prize Draw will be conducted by an independent promotional verification service (PromoVeritas) within 3 working days from the end of the Promotion Period.
8. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via direct message to their Facebook accounts within 3 working days of Winner Selection. Winners will be required to respond to the message, and include the hashtag “#CadburyWinner” and their delivery details, within 14 days of initial contact to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize., . In the event that we are not able to make contact via direct message or a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days in the required form, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. It is the winners’ responsibility to provide their full and correct delivery details.
9. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
- promotes any political agenda.
10. Please allow 28 days from the date of acceptance of the Prize for delivery.
11. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winners of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and county of residence of the winners.
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
14. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
18. Winners’ names and respective counties of residence are available on request by sending a self-addressed envelope to JS9532 Cadbury Roses WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF for 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion Period.
19. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. By entering the promotion all entrants agree to a complete liability release for Facebook.
20. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the UK Data Protection Act 2018, The EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
21. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
23. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter:Mondelez Europe Services GMbH with registered office at UK Branch, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.