MINI EGGS ON HOLIDAYS (“PROMOTION”) TERMS & CONDITIONS
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open only to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- One entry per promotional pack. There are no restrictions with regards to how many packs can be purchased however, please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use just to participate in this Promotion.
- Purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents. Northern Ireland residents can write on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard “JS7143 Mini Eggs on Holiday – Northern Ireland” to the following address: PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF with their name, full postal address and email address. Entries via this route must be received no later than the Closing Date. A random number process, overseen by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, will determine if your entry is a winner and if so, what the Prize is. PromoVeritas will contact winners by email within 14 days of receipt of the envelope/postcard. Only one entry per stamped envelope. Only winners will be notified.
- A phone, Internet access and ability to send a scan or photo of the winning coupon are required to enter the Promotion.
- The Promotion will begin at 00:01 on 5th June 2017 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 on 31st December 2017 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”). All claims must be made by the Closing Date. Any claims received after this date will be void.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter, purchase a promotional pack of Cadbury Mini Eggs from a participating store for a chance to win one of the Prizes. If you find a winning coupon inside the promotional pack, you have won the Prize stated on the winning coupon. Follow instructions on the coupon to claim the Prize. One Prize per winner.
- Winning promotional packs will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of regular Cadbury Mini Eggs at participating stores under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. All winners should retain and save their winning coupon, we will need to have it to validate your claim.
Winners of Tier 1 Prizes: If you are a winner of a Tier 1 Prize, you will have to claim the Prize by calling the phone number (office hours) that will be printed on the winning coupon that in the winning pack. Winners will be asked on the phone to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code on the winning coupon, the retailer it was purchased from and the location of purchase. Winners will be asked to provide their full name, date of birth, email address, phone number and postal address. Winners of a Tier 1 Prize will be required to send in a scan or photograph of the winning coupon. Details of where this is to be sent will be provided during the initial call. If entrants are unable to provide this information in full following internal verification checks, it will be up to the discretion of the Promoter as to whether a Prize is issued. Once all information and the scan or photo of the winning coupon have been successfully verified, the winners will be passed to the Holiday Partner who will guide them through their holiday choice and book their trip.
Winners of Tier 2 Prizes: If you are a winner of a Tier 2 Prize, you will need to visit the website printed on the winning coupon and enter the unique code found on the winning coupon, your full name, email address and postal address to claim the Prize. You may be required to send a scan or photo of the winning coupon. Winners will receive their Prize via post within 28 days of claiming the Prize on the website.
Tier 1 Prize: 4 x holidays worth up to £6,000
- The winners may choose their destination and duration for themselves and their guests up to a value of £6000 as booked and organised by Cloud Nine Incentives. All bookings must be made through: Cloud Nine Incentives Ltd, 6 West Street, Olney, Buckinghamshire, MK465HR. Tel: (0845) 121 4765 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, ABTA No. L9097 (“Holiday Partner”).
- Flights, holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the winners’ conduct or their guests’ conduct once the Prize has been claimed by the winner. All holiday Prizes redeemed by the winners are subject to the Holiday Partner’s booking conditions as found on their website.
- The travel budget may include only the following items for the winner and their guests, subject to availability by the Holiday Partner and with the total value of all items collectively not exceeding £6,000:
- spending money of no more than £600, such amount to be determined by the Promoter subject to the travel budget being available after booking of the entire trip. Any spending money allocation will be paid to the winner via a cheque, which shall be posted within 2 weeks of their trip booking being confirmed by the Holiday Partner;
- some meals within the package depending on the location chosen;
- any tour or activity that can be booked by a reputable company that has complied with health and safety checks in Promoter’s view;
- travel insurance; and
- flights and accommodation.
- Please allow where possible a minimum of 4 weeks’ notice in which to book your Prize - please allow more if possible. All travel, including return flights, must be booked and completed by 31st December 2018.
- Extensions to the validity of the Prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter.
- All air travel is subject to the airlines standard terms and conditions. Once booked, flights cannot be altered or amended. Any changes are subject to the Promoter’s and holiday partner’s discretion and the airline’s booking conditions.
- Flights cannot be used in conjunction with any airline loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offers.
- So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, the Prize which does not reach the intended recipient), cancellation of, or use of the Prize c) any act or default by a Winner (including, without limitation, missed flights and transfers, which results in the Winner being unable to activate the Prize and/or any elements of it).
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel to and from the home to the airport, gratuities, meals, any type of insurance or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for the winner and guest(s). The airline for the flights shall be of the Promoter’s and Holiday Partner’s choice. If the guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent. It is recommended that holiday insurance is purchased at time of booking.
- Passports and all relevant Visas are the responsibility and cost of the Prize winner (as a general rule, passports should have a minimum 6 months validity beyond return date). Neither Promoter nor holiday partner can be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fails to obtain the required travel documentation.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by a winner or their guest should they be unable to redeem their Prize for whatever reason.
- Winners and guests take full responsibility for any risks associated with travelling to and from the United Kingdom and any of the destinations. Winners and guests must take into account any travel advice from the relevant governments to ascertain whether they wish to travel. The Promoter is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by the winner or guests that arises from them not following travel advice.
- The maximum travel budget to be made available by the Promoter for the winner is £6,000. In the event the Prize does not total the full value of £6,000 no surplus monies will be provided to the winner.
- If the winner wishes, and subject to Promoter’s consent, the winner may elect a trip which exceeds the total of £6,000; however, any and all costs incurred above and beyond the travel budget of £6,000 shall be borne and paid by the winner.
Tier 2 Prizes: 5000 x holiday items
- The Tier 2 Prizes available to be won:
- 500 x Bluetooth speakers;
- 3500 x sunglasses; and
- 1000 x beach bags
such items to be of yellow colour and Cadbury-branded and of the make and value of Promoter’s choice.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
- It is the obligation of the Prize winners to ensure they can be contacted at all times by the Promoter and its associated agencies regarding claiming their Prize. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Transferability of Winning Coupon: The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of Winning coupons or Prizes to third parties or them being sold or made available for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a Winning Coupon has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the Winning Coupon without payment or compensation to the entrant who claims using the relevant Winning Coupon.
- In the event for any reason the Prize winners do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. The winners agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Tier 1 Prize winners and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the trip and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes. If a winner or their guest is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant Prize.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer, tablet or mobile device relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to publish the full names and counties of residence of the winners.
- The full names of the winners may be obtained by writing “JS7143 Mini Eggs on Holiday – Winner List” to PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF up to two months after the Closing Date.
- Promoter Details: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.