TO REDEEM YOUR OFFER:, YOU MUST BOOK ONLINE IN ADVANCE at www.funcountdown.com/cadbury
STEP 1: visitwww.funcountdown.com/cadbury and click on the Attraction you wish to visit.
Follow the steps to select and secure the date you wish to visit from those shown as available; complete the steps to book and pay for your tickets.
STEP 2: Keep your original hard copy voucher (from the product packaging) safe as you will need to show it on the day of your visit;
STEP 3: head straight to the Attraction on your booked date of visit, scan your tickets (on your phone or a print-out) under the barcode reader to enter the Attraction.
You must provide the original on-pack voucher from the product packaging to Admissions on your day of visit. Failure to present and surrender the original on-pack voucher upon arrival at the Attraction will result in an additional charge for one full priced entry ticket for the second ticket issued.
1. The Cadbury Free Ticket offer entitles the voucher holder to a free Child or Adult entry ticket with the purchase of one full “gate” priced Adult entry ticket to one of the participating Attractions, to the same Attraction on the same day. This offer is valid until 31st July 2022.
2. The offer is based on the full “gate” (also referred to as “on the door”/”on the day”/ “on the gate”) priced ticket at each attraction; such prices are subject to change.
3. Offer valid at the following participating attractions: Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, The Bear Grylls Adventure (valid on High Ropes only), Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds (London or Blackpool), The Dungeons (London, York, Edinburgh or Blackpool Tower), The Blackpool Tower Eye, The lastminute.com London Eye, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres (Manchester or Birmingham), SEA LIFE Aquariums & Centres (Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond, Blackpool, London, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough, Bray, Hunstanton and Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park).
4. Only one voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
5. This offer is subject to availability. Due to capacity controls in place at Merlin Entertainments Attractions, to guarantee entry, it is recommended that you book this offer online in advance via www.funcountdown.com/cadbury
6. This offer is not valid for use in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, reward/loyalty scheme or direct attraction booking. Offer is also not valid for redemption against pre-purchased tickets, group bookings and concession rate tickets including but not limited to; senior citizens, veterans, family tickets, students, merlin annual pass and season pass holders.
7. This offer is valid until 31st July 2022 at all participating Attractions.
8. Voucher EXCLUDES the following dates. All dates are inclusive:
|| Exclusion Dates
| All Merlin Attractions
|| Friday 30th and Saturday 31st July 2021,
Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August 2021 and
25th December 2021
| The London Eye
|| 2nd- 4th April, 26th- 31stDecember 2021
| The London Dungeon
|| 22nd- 23rd, 29th -31st October 2021
|The York & Edinburgh Dungeons
|| 25th – 31st October 2021
| Thorpe Park
|| 16th,17th, 23rd, 24th – 31st Oct 2021
| LEGOLAND Windsor Resort
|| 5th – 7th November 2021
| Alton Towers Resort
|| 5th-7th November 2021
|Blackpool Tower Eye, Blackpool Dungeons, Madame Tussauds Blackpool
||Friday 16th- Sunday 31st October 2021
9. 2022 exclusion dates will be updated on these terms and conditions and available from 1st January 2022 once annual calendars are confirmed.
10. The offer is subject to each Attraction’s annual opening calendar. Please check all opening dates and times before your visit on the Attractions’ individual websites. All dates are subject to change. Notable closure dates are detailed below, when guest visitation has historically been very low:
Alton Towers Resort season closed from 8th November 2021 until March 2022.Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the Alton Towers Resort website (www.altontowers.com) for more information.
Chessington World of Adventures Resort season closed from 1st November 2021 until March 2022.Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the Chessington World of Adventures Resort website (www.chessington.com) for more information.
LEGOLAND Windsor Resort season closed from 1st November 2021 until March 2022. Attraction planned closed dates:5th, 12th, 19th May, 22nd & 29th September, 6th, 12th & 13th October 2021. Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort website (www.legoland.co.uk) for more information.Thorpe Park Resort season closed from 1st November 2021 until March 2022Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the Thorpe Park Resort website (www.thorpe-park.com) for more information.
The Blackpool Tower Eye will close for essential winter maintenance works for 16 weeks; from November 2021 and reopen in March 2022. Opening is subject to weather conditions. Opening times at all Blackpool attractions may vary during the winter season.
The London Eye is closed for a limited period in January every year as it is closes for annual maintenance.
11. The voucher can only be used as stipulated. The voucher has no cash value and is non-transferable/not for resale. All vouchers are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the voucher for value./p>
12. Offer is only valid for a number of MDLZ Chocolate and Biscuit promotional packs which feature the Free Ticket promotion. The packs included are as follows :
Fudge 5 pack
Fudge 6 pack
Chomp 5 pack
Curly Wurly 5 pack
Curly Wurly 6 pack
Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons 5 pack
Cadbury Dairy Milk Buttons 6 pack
Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo 5 pack
Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo 6 pack
Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Caramel 5 pack
Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Caramel 6 pack
Cadbury Dairy Milk Little Bar 6 pack.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Little Bar 6 pack
Cadbury Animals Mini Biscuits
Cadbury Mini Fingers
Barny Chocolate 125g
Barny Strawberry 125g
Barny Milk 125g
Barny Chocolate 200g
13. This offer is not valid at secondary attractions and events including, but not limited to; Zoo Days and the Winter’s Tail Event at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, The Alton Towers Dungeon, Alton Towers Spa, Extraordinary Golf, Treetop Quest and the Waterpark and the Scarefest Halloween Event Mazes at Alton Towers Resort and Jungle Escape or Fright Night Mazes at Thorpe Park Resort, The Castle Dungeon and Dragon Slayer at Warwick Castle, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Christmas events, LATES at The Dungeons and SEA LIFE London Aquarium, iFly indoor skydiving, Archery, Escape Rooms, Shooting, Indoor Climbing, Cage Snorkel, Shark Dive, VIP Dive experience and Unlimited Assault Course at The Bear Grylls Adventure, The Blackpool Tower Ballroom, Bar 380 and Dino Golf at The Blackpool Tower Eye.
14. This offer can only be used for standard single day entrance tickets and cannot be used for any combination, fastrack/priority/early ride time, 2-day or short break tickets including, but not limited to; Merlins Magical London Ticket at London Attractions, The Tower Ticket or The Big Ticket at The Blackpool Tower Attractions, Merlin Annual Pass, Season Pass.
15. This offer is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to; The Alton Towers Hotel, CBeebies Land Hotel, Splash Landings Hotel, Enchanted Village (Woodland Lodges and Luxury Treehouses) and Stargazing Pods at the Alton Towers Resort, Safari Hotel, Azteca Hotel and Explorer Glamping at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Tower Suites and Knight’s Village at Warwick Castle, Thorpe Shark Cabins at Thorpe Park Resort or the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel and The LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Additional costs apply. Please check each attraction’s website for additional costs.
16. This offer is not valid for transport or car parking. Some attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to; Chessington World of Adventure Resort, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Alton Towers Resort, The Bear Grylls Adventure and Warwick Castle.
17. The voucher which forms part of this offer remains the property of Merlin Entertainments at all times and as such Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to take possession of the voucher at any time.
18. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
19. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over at Thorpe Park Resort, Warwick Castle, Chessington World of Adventures Resort and Alton Towers Resort. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years and over at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, SEA LIFE Aquariums and Centres (Manchester, Blackpool, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Weymouth, Scarborough, Loch Lomond, Bray and Hunstanton) Madame Tussauds Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Eye. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 at SEA LIFE Birmingham, The Dungeons (Edinburgh, York and Blackpool). Visitors 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at The London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, SEA LIFE London, Madame Tussauds London and The London Dungeon. No person aged 18 and over can enter the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres (Manchester or Birmingham) without an accompanying child/children aged 17 years or younger. Visitors must be aged 8 years and older to visit The Bear Grylls Adventure and 10 years and older to take part in the shooting activity (not included in this offer). Visitors aged 10 years and under must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 years and over and guests aged 10 – 14 years must have a person aged 18 years and over present at check-in to sign waivers at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
20. For the purpose of admissions an adult is classified as 12 years of age and over at the Alton Towers Resort. An adult is classified as a person 15 year of age and over at SEA LIFE Aquariums and Centres (Manchester, Blackpool, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Weymouth, Scarborough, Loch Lomond, Bray and Hunstanton), Madame Tussauds Blackpool, The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, The Blackpool Tower Eye and The Blackpool Tower Circus. An adult is classified as a person 16 years of age and over at The London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, The Dungeons (London, York and Edinburgh). An adult is classified as a person 18 years of age and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centres (Manchester or Birmingham). Some attractions operate an individual ticket price which is the same for both adults and children for the purpose of admissions. This includes, but is not limited to; The Bear Grylls Adventure, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, Thorpe Park Resort.
21. Under 3’s go free at all attractions except the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort where under 90cm go free – for full details please check the attraction websites.
22. All of the attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
23. Features, rides, attractions and/or creatures shown on the website or communications are not necessarily available at every attraction. Please check ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment.
24. All attraction information is subject to change and entry into any participating attraction is subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions or entry. Please check the attraction website(s) below before your visit for the latest information;
25. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
28. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
PROMOTER: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2021 The LEGO Group. © 2021DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. ©The London Eye 2021 all rights reserved. Company. "Bear Grylls" is a registered trademark of Bear Grylls Ventures LLP. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.