TO REDEEM YOUR OFFER:
STEP 1: go to www.cadbury.co.uk/merlin or (where applicable) one of the attraction websites listed below, and select your attraction and secure the date you wish to visit from those shown as available;
STEP 2: where you are required to enter a code, enter the code CADBURY19 (if the voucher expiry date is in 2020) or CADBURY20 (if the voucher expiry date is in 2021) where indicated in the online booking journey. Keep your original hard copy voucher (from the side of the product packaging) safe as you will need to show it on the day of your visit;
STEP 3: book and pay for your entry tickets;
STEP 4: head straight to the attraction on your booked date of visit, scan your tickets (on your phone or a print-out) under the barcode readers to enter the attraction. You must provide the original hard copy voucher from the product packaging to admissions. Failure to present and surrender the original hard copy voucher upon arrival at the attraction will result in an additional charge for one full priced standard admission for the second ticket issued.
1. The Cadbury "Free Ticket” offer entitles the holder of one voucher to a free child or adult entry ticket with the purchase of one full walk-up priced child or adult entry ticket to one of the participating attractions as payable at the entrance gate of the attraction for entry to the same attraction on the same day.
2. PARTICIPATING ATTRACTIONS:
Offer valid at the following participating attractions; Alton Towers Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, The Bear Grylls Adventure (High Ropes only), Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds (London or Blackpool), The Dungeons (London, York, Edinburgh or Blackpool Tower), The Blackpool Tower Eye, The Blackpool Tower Circus, The lastminute.com London Eye, LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres (Manchester or Birmingham), SEA LIFE Aquariums & Centres (Birmingham, Great Yarmouth, Loch Lomond, Blackpool, Gweek, London, Brighton, Manchester, Scarborough, Bray, Hunstanton and Weymouth SEA LIFE Adventure Park).
3. Only one Voucher can be used per person and per transaction.
4. This offer is not valid for use in conjunction with any other promotion, offer, reward/loyalty scheme or direct attraction booking. Offer is also not valid for redemption against pre-purchased tickets, group bookings and concession rate tickets including but not limited to; senior citizens, veterans, family tickets, students, merlin annual pass holders.
5. This offer is valid until 30th September 2021 at all participating attractions.
6. Voucher EXCLUDES the following dates:
| Attraction Exclusion Dates
|| Exclusion Dates
| All Merlin Attractions
|| Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday in August 2020 and 2021, 25th December 2020
| The London Eye
|| 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th July 20201st, 2nd, 8th & 9th August 2020 26th- 31st December 2020
| The London Dungeon
|| 23rd, 24th, 30th and 31st October 2020
| Madame Tussauds London
|| 25th – 31st December 2020
| The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort
|| 2nd November 2020 – March 2021 (closed for season)
| Thorpe Park Resort
|| 17th October 2020 – 1st November 2020
2nd November 2020 - March 2021 (closed for season)
| LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Manchester
|| 31st December 2020
| The York, Edinburgh and Blackpool Tower Dungeon
|| 29th – 31st October 2020
| Alton Towers Resort
|| 6th, 7th & 8th November 2020 - March 2021 (closed for season)
| Chessington World of Adventures Resort
|| 2nd November 2020 – March 2021 (closed for season)
7. 2021 exclusion dates will be updated on these terms and conditions and available from 1st January 2021 once annual calendars are confirmed.
8. The offer is subject to the attractions annual opening calendar. Please check all opening dates and times before your visit on the attractions individual websites. All dates are subject to change.
9. NOTABLE CLOSURE DATES:
Alton Towers Resort will be closed:
9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th September 2020
5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th and 14th October 2020 Season open 21st March 2020, season closed from 8th November 2020 until March 2021
Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the Alton Towers Resort website www.altontowers.com for more information
Thorpe Park Resort will be closed:
15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, 29th, 30th September 2020
5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th October 2020
Season open 27th March 2020, season closed from 2nd November 2020 until March 2021
Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the THORPE PARK Resort website www.thorpe-park.com for more information
The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will be closed:
9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th September 2020
7th, 13th and 14th October 2020
Season open 13th March 2020, season closed from 2nd November 2020 until March 2021
Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort website www.legoland.co.uk for more information
Chessington World of Adventures Resort will be closed:
Season open 19th March 2020, season closed from 2nd November 2020 until March 2021
Dates of Operation are subject to change. Please visit the Chessington World of Adventures Resort website www.chessington.com for more information
Notable closure dates are detailed below, this is when guest visitation has historically been very low
The Blackpool Tower Eye -
Opening is subject to weather conditions. Seats for The Blackpool Tower Circus are allocated on a first come first served basis and may sell out. Opening times at all Blackpool attractions may vary during the winter season is open for a limited period in January every year as it is closes for annual maintenance.
10. The voucher (where applicable) can only be used as stipulated. The voucher has no cash value and are non-transferable/not for resale. All vouchers are automatically void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the voucher for value.
11. The offer is only valid for redemption at the attraction entrance unless otherwise stated above using the cut out voucher from the back or side of your promotional Cadbury pack. Failure to present and surrender the voucher to admissions upon arrival at the attraction will result in an additional charge for one full priced standard admission for the second ticket issued. Cut out vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices and photocopies will not be accepted.
12. Offer is only valid on promotional packs of Cadbury chocolate which feature the “Free Ticket” promotion including but not limited to:
- CAD 89G SMALL SELECTION BOX 24CA
- CAD 135G MED SEL BOX FREDDO 8CA
- CAD 150G MEDIUM SANTA SEL BOX 8CA
- Chomp 5PK
- Fudge 5PK
- Fudge 6PK
- Curly Wurly 5PK
- Curly Wurly 6PK
- Milk Buttons 5PK
- Milk Buttons 6PK
- Freddo 5PK
- Freddo Caramel 5PK
- Freddo 6PK
- Freddo Caramel 6PK
- Little Bar 6PK
13. This offer is not valid at secondary attractions and events including, but not limited to; Zoo Days at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Jungle Escape at Thorpe Park Resort, The Alton Towers Dungeon, Alton Towers Spa, Extraordinary Golf, Treetop Quest and Splash Landings Waterpark at Alton Towers Resort, The Castle Dungeon and Dragon Slayer at Warwick Castle, LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Christmas events, LATES at The Dungeons and SEA LIFE London Aquarium, The Blackpool Tower Ballroom, Bar 380 and Dino Golf at The Blackpool Tower Eye and Archery, Climb, iFly, Snorkelling or Dive at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
14. This offer can only be used for standard single day entrance tickets and cannot be used for any combination, fastrack/priority/early ride time, 2-day or short break tickets including, but not limited to; Merlins Magical London Ticket at London Attractions, The Tower Ticket or The Big Ticket at The Blackpool Tower Attractions, Merlin Annual Pass, Season Pass.
18. This offer is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to; The Alton Towers Hotel, CBeebies Land Hotel, Splash Landings Hotel, Enchanted Village (Woodland Lodges and Luxury Treehouses) and Stargazing Pods at the Alton Towers Resort, Safari Hotel, Azteca Hotel and Explorer Glamping at Chessington World of Adventures Resort, Tower Suites and Knight’s Village at Warwick Castle, THORPE SHARK Hotel at Thorpe Park Resort or the LEGOLAND® Resort Hotel and The LEGOLAND® Castle Hotel at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Additional costs apply. Please check each attraction’s website for additional costs
19. This offer is not valid for transport or car parking. Some attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to; Chessington World of Adventure Resort, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Alton Towers Resort, The Bear Grylls Adventure and Warwick Castle.
20. The voucher which form part of this offer remains the property of Merlin Entertainments at all times and as such Merlin Entertainments reserves the right to take possession of the voucher at any time.
21. The offer is based on the gate entry price of an entry ticket at each attraction and is subject to change.
22. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions.
23. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over at Thorpe Park Resort, Warwick Castle, Chessington World of Adventures Resort and Alton Towers Resort. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years and over at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, SEA LIFE Aquariums and Centres (Manchester, Blackpool, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Weymouth, Scarborough, Loch Lomond, Bray and Hunstanton) Madame Tussauds Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Eye and Circus. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 at SEA LIFE Birmingham, The Dungeons (Edinburgh, York and Blackpool). Visitors 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at The lastminute.com London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, SEA LIFE London, Madame Tussauds London and The London Dungeon. No person aged 18 and over can enter the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres (Manchester or Birmingham) without an accompanying child/children aged 17 years or younger. Visitors must be aged 8 years and older to visit The Bear Grylls Adventure and 10 years and older to take part in the shooting activity (not included in this offer). Visitors aged 10 years and under must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 years and over and guests aged 10 – 14 years must have a person aged 18 years and over present at check-in to sign waivers at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
24. For the purpose of admissions an adult is classified as 12 years of age and over at the Alton Towers Resort. An adult is classified as a person 15 year of age and over at SEA LIFE Aquariums and Centres (Manchester, Blackpool, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Weymouth, Scarborough, Loch Lomond, Bray and Hunstanton), Madame Tussauds Blackpool, The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, The Blackpool Tower Eye and The Blackpool Tower Circus. An adult is classified as a person 16 years of age and over at The lastminute.com London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, The Dungeons (London, York and Edinburgh). An adult is classified as a person 18 years of age and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centres (Manchester or Birmingham). Some attractions operate an individual ticket price which is the same for both adults and children for the purpose of admissions. This includes, but is not limited to; The Bear Grylls Adventure, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Warwick Castle, Thorpe Park Resort.
25. All of the attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
26. Features, rides, attractions and/or creatures shown on the website or communications are not necessarily available at every attraction. Please check ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment.
27. Features, rides, attractions and/or creatures shown on the website or communications are not necessarily available at every attraction. Please check ahead of your visit to avoid disappointment.
28. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
29. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
30. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
31. These terms and conditions and any related disputes are subject to interpretation under the laws of England and Wales, and to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales unless your residential address is in Scotland, when Scottish law applies or in the Republic of Ireland, when Irish law applies.
PROMOTER: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2020 The LEGO Group. © 2020 DreamWorks Animation L.L.C. ©The London Eye 2020 all rights reserved. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds. "Bear Grylls" is a registered trademark of Bear Grylls Ventures LLP.