8. The Voucher is not valid at Secondary Attractions and Events including, but not limited to; the Castle Dungeon at Warwick Castle, The Alton Towers Dungeon at Alton Towers Resort, Fright Nights, Jungle Escape and MTV Club Nights at Thorpe Park Resort, The LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort Christmas events, LATES at The Dungeons and SEA LIFE London, The Blackpool Tower Ballroom and Jungle Jims in The Blackpool Tower. Voucher can only be used for standard entrance tickets and cannot be used for priority entrance and or Fastrack entrance at all Attractions. The Voucher is not valid for any combination tickets including, but not limited to, The Tower Ticket or The Big Ticket at The Blackpool Tower Attractions. Voucher does not entitle Early Ride Time.
9. The Voucher is not valid for accommodation including but not limited to, the Alton Towers Hotels, Enchanted Village (Woodland Lodges, Tree Houses and Tree Top Quest), Waterpark, Stargazing Pods, Spa or Golf attractions at the Alton Towers Resort, Chessington Resort Hotel, Chessington Azteca Hotel, Chessington Explorer Glamping, Tower Suites and Knight’s Village at Warwick Castle, THORPE SHARK Hotel at Thorpe Park Resort or the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort Hotels - an additional cost applies. Please check each attraction’s website for additional costs.
10. The Voucher remains the property of Merlin at all times and Merlin reserves the right to take possession of the Voucher at any time. The Voucher must be presented at the Attraction entrance and surrendered. Vouchers cannot be presented on electronic devices.
11. An adult is classified as a person 12 years of age and over at the Alton Towers Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Chessington and Warwick Castle. An adult is classified as a person 15 year of age and over at SEA LIFE Aquariums & Sanctuaries, Madame Tussauds Blackpool, The Blackpool Tower Dungeon, The Blackpool Tower Eye and The Blackpool Tower Circus. An adult is classified as a person 16 years of age and over at The London Eye, Shrek’s Adventure! London, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, Madame Tussauds London, SEA LIFE London Aquarium, and The London, York and Edinburgh Dungeons. An adult is classified as a person 18 years of age and over at LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and Birmingham. PLEASE NOTE: No adults can enter LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester or Birmingham without an accompanying child.
12. Entry is free for children under 1 year of age at The Blackpool Tower Circus. Entry is free for children under 3 years of age at Warwick Castle, The London Eye, Thorpe Park Resort, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort, LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester and Birmingham, Alton Towers Resort, The London, Edinburgh and York Dungeons, SEA LIFE Aquariums & Sanctuaries, Shrek’s Adventure! London, Madame Tussauds London and Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Eye. PLEASE NOTE: AN ADMISSION FEE IS CHARGED FOR ALL CHILDREN (AGED 3-14) AND ALL TODDLERS (AGED 1 AND 2) TO ENSURE THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SEAT WITHIN THE BLACKPOOL TOWER CIRCUS.
13. Visitors 12 years and under must be accompanied by a person 16 years of age or over at THORPE PARK Resort. Visitors under 12 years must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over at Chessington World of Adventures Resort and Alton Towers Resort. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 16 years and over at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort. Visitors 14 years and under must be accompanied by a person aged 18 years or over at SEA LIFE Manchester, Blackpool, Brighton, Great Yarmouth, Weymouth, Scarborough , Loch Lomond, Bray and Hunstanton, Madame Tussauds Blackpool and The Blackpool Tower Eye and Circus. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 16 at Edinburgh Dungeon. Visitors 15 years and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and over at The York and Blackpool Dungeon. Visitors 16 years and under must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at The London Eye, Shrek, SEA LIFE London, Madame Tussauds London, The London Dungeon and SEA LIFE Birmingham. Visitors under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over at Warwick Castle. No person aged 18 and over can enter the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centres Manchester or Birmingham without an accompanying cildre aged 17 years or younger. Activities at The Bear Grylls Adventure are available for guests aged 11 years and older, under 18 year olds require permission from a parent or guardian aged 18 years and over. Children under the age of 11 at The Bear Grylls Adventure will not be permitted to take part in any activities; under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 and over.
14. Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable/not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. Voucher is only valid in the United Kingdom. Photocopies will not be accepted. Admission prices are subject to change. Voucher cannot be used in-conjunction with any other offer or concession (e.g. senior citizens, family tickets), reward/loyalty program, pre-purchased tickets, Combination tickets, 2 Day Pass, Annual Pass, online tickets, Q-bot or Fastrack tickets, rail inclusive offers, on secondary ticketed events, hotel events or concerts or for Group/advance bookings.
15. All of the Attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion, to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities including closure of rides and/or attractions and removal of figures for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including over capacity.
16. Features and/or creatures shown on the Voucher are not necessarily available at every Attraction. Any images shown of Madame Tussauds depict wax figures created and owned by Madame Tussauds.
17. Please note that some Attractions operate a chargeable car parking policy including, but not limited to, Chessington World of Adventures Resort, the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort, Thorpe Park Resort, Alton Towers Resort and Warwick Castle.
18. Size, height, weight, age restrictions and medical warnings apply to certain rides and/or attractions. Some rides at the LEGOLAND® Windsor Resort will require guests who only just meet the minimum height requirements to be accompanied by a person aged 16 years or over.
19. All attraction information is subject to change; please check the attraction websites(s) below before your visit for the latest information. For Attraction information please visit
20. Entry into any participating Merlin attraction will be subject to the individual attraction’s terms and conditions of entry, which can be found on the websites listed above.
21. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this voucher promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these voucher terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
22. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
© The London Eye 2019 all rights reserved. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations, the Minifigure, DUPLO and LEGOLAND are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group.
©2019 DW L.L.C.