1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years and over only excluding employees of the Promoter or any other company linked to the promotion in any way.
2. By entering the promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. Only 1 entry per person will be included in the draw.
4. The promotion is open between noon (14:00 pm) on the 29th of June 2018 and closes at 23.59 on 9th July 2018 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
5. To enter, log on to your Facebook account (or create one for free) and visit https://www.facebook.com/CadburyUK/ and reply to the video post with a picture of the golden WIN balloons (featured within the video) during the Promotion Period. Purchase is not necessary, however, internet access and a valid Facebook account will be required to enter.
Prize: There are 25 pairs of prizes to be won, consisting of:
- 4 Chessington Day Passes
- 4 Thorpe Day Pass
- 4 Legoland Day Passes
- 4 Warwick Day Passes
- 4 Sealife London Day Passes
- 4 Madame Tussauds Day Passes
- 4 Shrek Adventure Day Passes
- 4 London Dungeon Day Passes
- 4 London Eye Day Passes
- 6 Sealife Day Passes
- 4 Legoland Discovery BHX Passes
6. 25 winners will be randomly selected in a prize draw by an independent person from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period within 3 working days following the Closing Date. Winners will be notified via a Facebook private message within 2 working days. The winners will then have 14 days upon notification to respond to the Promoter to confirm acceptance of the prize and provide their delivery details. If a winner does not respond within this time the Promoter will select another winner at random from all other valid entries received.
7. The Prizes will be delivered within 28 days of providing delivery details. Please note a signature will be required upon delivery. It is the winners’ responsibility to provide their complete and correct details for delivery of the Prize.
9. You must ensure your profile is set to ‘public’ in order for your entry to be seen and to be contacted by the Promoter.
10. Entries will be deemed invalid if they:
- Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content;
- Disparage the Promoter in any way;
- Refer to brands other than those of the Promoter;
- Include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder’s prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc);
- Includes entries that have been submitted by others;
- Include the names, likenesses, photographs, videos or similar of any individual without their express permission; or
- Represent a danger to health and safety.
11. No correspondence will be entered into and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
12. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
15. The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity, photography and any filming) surrounding the winning of the prizes, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
18. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
19. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
20.By entering the promotion users agree to receive communication about their progress in the promotion and important messages regarding how to improve their performance, deadlines and results.
21. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the promotion consents to such participation.
23. The name and counties of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to JS8363 Mondelez Merlin Ticket promotion, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF. These will be available 2 months after the Closing Date for a period of at least 4 weeks.
24. The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
26. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
27. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1DH