1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion Period: Begins at 00:01 on the 01st August 2018 (“Opening Date”) and close on at 23:59 on the 24th of May 2018 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
4. Fixture Week:The weeks during the Promotional Period in which Premier League Fixtures take place; from Friday night to Monday night. For the avoidance of doubt, no Prizes will be awarded during an International Break week.
||11.08.18 (first day of season) – 13.08.18
||17.08.18 – 20.08.18
||24.08.18 – 27.08.18
||31.08.18 – 03.09.18
|No PL Fixture Week – 07.09.18 – 10.09.18 (International Break)
||14.09.18 – 17.09.18
||21.09.18 – 24.09.18
||28.09.18 – 01.10.18
||05.10.18 – 08.10.18
|No PL Fixture Week – 12.10.18 – 15.10.18 (International Break)
||19.10.18 – 22.10.18
||26.10.18 – 29.10.18
5. Fixture Week Prize Draw Dates:Entries for each Fixture Week will be received between the dates and times shown in the second column of the table below. All winning entries received during each Fixture Week will be entered into the relevant Fixture Week Prize Draw Date shown in the third column of the table below.
||Entries received between
Fixture Week Prize Draw Date (Every Tuesday)
||00:01 01.08.18 – 10.08.18 16:59
||17:00 10.08.18 – 17.08.18 16:59
||17:00 17.08.18 – 24.08.18 16:59
||17:00 24.08.18 – 31.08.18 16:59
||17:00 31.08.18 – 14.09.18 16:59
||17:00 14.09.18 - 21.09.18 16:59
||17:00 21.09.18 – 28.09.18 16:59
||17:00 28.09.18 – 05.10.18 16:59
||17:00 05.10.18 – 19.10.18 16:59
||17:00 19.10.18 – 26.10.18 16:59
6. Internet access and a valid email address are required for entry. Contact details required to create account.
7. Limited to two entries per person/email address per day. Proof of purchase may be required for verifying the claim so please ensure you retain the promotional pack. The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
8. The Tier 1 prize is limited to 1 per person but is for two people (winner and a guest).
9. Purchase necessary for participants in the United Kingdom (excluding Northern Ireland Residents – see Clause 10 for no purchase necessary route).
10. No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents only. Northern Ireland residents can write on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard ‘Match and Win NPN 6125’ and send it to the following Address; PO Box, 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR with their name, full postal address and email address. Umbrella (the agency responsible for the fulfilment of this promotion) will email you a code within 2 days of receiving the request for you to complete the process as described in clause 12. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per stamped envelope per Fixture Week. No third party or bulk entries.
11. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you should reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
12. To enter: entrants must purchase one of the following promotional packs:
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 252G Giant Buttons
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 252G Caramel Nibbles
- Cadbury 247G Wispa Bites
- Cadbury 110G Crunchie Rocks
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 120G Caramel Nibbles
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 119G Giant Buttons
- Cadbury 109g Twirl Bites
- Cadbury 110G Bitsa Wispa
- Cadbury 120G Dinky Decker
- Cadbury 108G Boost Bites
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 115G Mixed Buttons
- Cadbury 110G Oreo Bites
- Cadbury 110G Curly Wurly Squirlies
- Cadbury 120G Fudge Minis
- Cadbury 105G Freddo Faces
- Cadbury 110G Picnic Bites
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 144G 4PK
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 148G 4PK
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 164G OREO 4PK
- Cadbury Twirl 136G 4PK
- Cadbury Wispa 120G 4PK
- Cadbury Flake 102G 4PK
- Cadbury Crunchie 128g 4K
- Cadbury 152G Picnic 4PK
- Cadbury 188G Double Decker 4PK
- Cadbury 160G Boost 4PK
- Cadbury Original Drinking Chocolate 500G
- Cadbury Original Drinking Chocolate 250G
- Cadbury Original Drinking Chocolate 750G
- Cadbury Freddo Instant Hot Chocolate Drink 175G
- Cadbury Jar Instant Hot Chocolate 400G
- Cadbury Wispa Hot Chocolate Jar 246G
- Cadbury Oreo Instants 260g
- Cadbury Highlights Hot Chocolate 220G
- Cadbury Highlights Hot Chocolate Fudge 220G
- Cadbury Highlights Hot Chocolate Dark 220G
- Cadbury Instant Hot Chocolate 300G
- Cadbury Dark Hot Chocolate 250G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Chocolate Biscuit 300G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Triple Chocolate 300G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Triolade 300G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Oreo 300G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Peanut Caramel 278G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 200G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 200G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Wholenut 200G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit and Nut 200G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Big Taste Toffee Wholenut 300G
- Cadbury Wispa 36G
- Cadbury Twirl 43G
- Cadbury Double Decker 54.5G
- Cadbury Crunchie 40G
- Cadbury Boost 48.5G
- Cadbury Wispa 51G
- Cadbury Double Decker Duo 80G
- Cadbury Boost Duo 68G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Duo 58.6G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 45G
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel 45G
- Cadbury Starbar 49G
- Cadbury Wispa 36G WISPA PMP 55P
- Cadbury Crunchie 40G PMP 55P
- Cadbury Double Decker 54.5G 55P PMP
- Cadbury Twirl 43G PMP 55P
- Cadbury Boost 48.5G BOOST PMP 55P
- Cadbury Dairy Milk 45G PMP 55P
- Cadbury Boost+Protein 49G
- Cadbury Eclairs 166g
- Cadbury Crunchy Melts Soft 156G
- Cadbury Crunchy Melts Chocolate 156G
- Cadbury Crunchy Melts Double 156G
- Cadbury Break Bar Chocolate 130G
- Cadbury Break Bar Original 130g
• Entrants must then visit matchandwin.cadbury.co.uk to create an account for the purpose of checking scores and providing contact details (name and email) for prize notification. After an account is created, entrants must submit their barcode and batch code printed on the outside of their promotional pack wrapper in order to generate a random, computer-generated pre-determined predicted fixture and score (up to 4-4) for a Premier League Fixture within that Fixture Week. If this random pre-determined predicted fixture and score matches the actual fixture and score, the entrant will win a prize. The fixtures and scores are made up of 2 Premier League teams and a score. The fixture and score you are allocated must be an exact match to the actual result in order for it to be a winning entry.
• It is up to entrants to ensure that they provide the correct and up to date email address in order for them to be contacted should they be a winner. The Promoter and/or its agency will not be responsible for incorrect entry details.
• Participants who have matched a random pre-determined predicted fixture and score with the real fixture and score and, therefore, won a prize, will be contacted by email within 48 hours after the fixture finishes. These winners will be informed that they have been entered into a prize draw to be concluded on the following Tuesday (excluding when there is a International Break as outlined in clause 4 above where winners will be entered in to the next Draw Date). All entries have an equal and random chance of winning across all tiers via a secure and random online process.
13. Prizes:There are 4 tiers of prizes available to be won during the Promotion Period:
Tier 1: Up to 1 x PL VIP Matchday Experience to be won per Fixture Week (10 in total, valued up to a maximum of £4000 each). Tier 1 Prizes will be customised to individuals following a discussion with MKTG (the agency responsible for the fulfilment of this promotion on behalf of the Promoter) to understand the Premier League VIP Matchday Experience they have won. All accommodation and travel will be booked by MKTG. Once dates, tickets, or names are booked, they cannot be altered or changed.
A typical Tier 1 prize may include:
- 5* accommodation for the winner and guest (including breakfast).
- Dinner for winner and guest (either pre or post match, vegetarian option included).
- 2 Tickets to Winners’ choice of match, subject to availability, tickets issued on a first come first serve basis.
- Cadbury gift bags for the winner and guest.
- Reasonable travel to and from the Premier League chosen match (e.g. flights (from ROI) or train (from UK) or 40p mileage allowance for car journeys). For the avoidance of doubt, this prize will not include travel insurance, which would be the responsibility of the winner and their guest.
Due to the nature of the Tier 1 prize, it is not possible to describe everything which is included. The exact nature of the Tier 1 prize will vary between winners. The Promoter wishes to ensure the Tier 1 Prize is as tailored as possible and will seek to consult with the winner to ascertain the experience they would like, up to a maximum value of £4000. All prize arrangements are subject to availability and the cooperation of Clubs.
Tier 2 – 1 of Up to 50x pairs of match tickets available per Fixture Week (up to 500 in total). The match will be allocated based on tickets available and the winners preferred selection (as far as reasonably possible) which will be obtained once ticket winners are identified. Whenever possible, the Promoter will try to allocate the tickets for the team of their preference. When this is not possible, the Promoter will offer an alternative game (excluding Away fixtures for your preferred club).
Tier 3 – 1 of up to 1000x £50/€ equivalent cash prizes to be won across the Promotion Period. Prizes will be issued in the form of a cheque made payable to the winner’s name that appears on their account created at time of entering the promotion. Cheques will be dispatched within 28 days from the date of a valid claim.
Tier 4 – Tier 4 - 1 of up to 8,130,990x PL goodies to be won across Promotion Period. These prizes include:
- Drawsting Bags
PL goodies will be dispatched within 28 calendar days from the date of a valid claim
Winners of Prizes will be notified within 48 hours after the relevant Fixture Week Prize Draw via email and will need to follow the instructions shown in the email. All winning entries have an equal and random chance of winning any prize across all tiers via an independently verified random computer draw process conducted by an Independent Third Party. All Prizes stated are available to be won for that Fixture Week.
- If the winner receives a Prize, they will have 14 calendar days to respond to the email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time they will no longer be able to claim, and the prize will be forfeited. We advise that you check your spam filters/junk folders.
14. Final Draw: All entries received between 17:00 on 26 October 2018 and 23.59 on 30 April 2019 (‘’Final Draw Closing Date’’) will be placed in to a final draw for the chance to win £500/€750. The winner will be selected in a random draw using an independently verified random computer process, conducted by an Independent Third Party, from all valid entries received within 7 calendar days of the Final Draw Closing Date. The winner will be informed by email within 7 calendar days of the Final Draw Closing Date and will then have 28 calendar days to respond to that email to claim the prize. If the winner fails to respond within this time the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize offer and award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
16. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
19. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
21. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes reasonably suspected or apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
22. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be lost.
23. Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
24. Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
25. Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
26. The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
27. If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
28. The names and counties of residence of the promotion prize winners will be available by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed ‘Match and Win Season ’ to the following Address: Elvis Communications, 172 Drury Lane London WC2B 5QR within 1 month of the Closing Date of the Promotion Period and 1 month within the Final Draw Closing Date.
29. The promotion in ROI is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make a Wish under the Dublin District Court.
29. The promotion in ROI is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make a Wish under the Dublin District Court.
30. The personal information provided by entrants will only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion (unless entrants have consented to receiving marketing communications at the point of entry), and in accordance with the Promoter’s Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law.
31. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts unless you live in another part of the UK, or in the Republic of Ireland, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
- ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).