Short Form T&Cs
UK, 18+. 4 May 2021. Internet access required. Visit the www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk website for the opportunity to receive a free Gift. Subject to availability and while stocks last. There is no cash or other alternative for the Gift. Only one Gift can be received per order, per person, per address for the Promotional Period. If you place more than one order in the Promotional Period, you will only receive the Gift on your first order. Please see www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk for full T&Cs. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
2. This offer is only available on orders placed on our website at www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk (the “Website”).
3. This Promotion runs on 4 May 2021 ("Promotional Period"). This Promotion is available, subject to availability and while stocks last, through the Website only. This Promotion is not valid in any store or for delivery in the Republic of Ireland or elsewhere outside of the UK.
4. Participants that visit the Website within the Promotional Period will automatically be given the opportunity to add a free gift (the “Gift”) to their order during the checkout process.
5. The Qualifying Purchase may consist of one or more full price Cadbury Gifts Direct products. The following do not count towards a Qualifying Purchase: sale and outlets items, gift cards, eGift cards, or delivery charges.
6. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other online or in store offer, promotion or voucher unless stated. All items forming part of the Qualifying Purchase must be purchased at the same time, in the same transaction (with one single delivery selected where delivery is required).
7. Purchase is only available to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over.
8. As you are participating in this Promotion through the Website, these Terms are additional to the Cadbury Gift Directs website terms and conditions (www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/terms-conditions).
9. There is no cash alternative to the Gift. The Gift is not exchangeable for cash, credit, or any other product or Gift.
10. The Gift will be dispatched with the relevant items from your qualifying order.
11. Only one Gift per order, per person, per address can be received for the duration of the Promotion. If you place more than one order in the Promotional Period, you will only receive the gift on your first order).
12. The Gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run on our website, unless otherwise stated.
13. If a customer wishes to return an order or item which qualified for a Gift with purchase, the transaction can only be refunded if the gift with purchase item is also returned in its original state.
14. If you have any food allergies or intolerances, please ensure that you check the list of ingredients for the Gift you wish to select before making your purchase.
Rights of the Promoter
15. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final.
16. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this, we will publish the amended terms and conditions on this page.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion or amend the Terms without notice in the event there is any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside the Promoter's reasonable control.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any person as a result of their participation in this Promotion, their attempted participation or their acceptance and consumption any product.
Other important terms
19. If you believe you made a Qualifying Purchase, but you did not receive a Gift, please contact Cadbury Gifts UK by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rights of the Promoter
20. The Gift may not be exchanged or returned on its own unless it is faulty or not as described, in which case it will be exchanged for a replacement Gift, subject to availability. If no Gifts remain in stock, then the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to exchange the Gift for a MDLZ product or a MDLZ gift card or eGift card of a similar value.
21. Returns of the Gift on its own (regardless of condition) will not result in a refund or payment to you of any sort.
22. This Promotion is subject to stock availability. Whilst reasonable efforts have been made to ensure sufficient stocks are available to meet likely demand, the Promoter may end the Promotion early (or suspend the availability of the Promotion) without notice if, in the opinion of the Promoter, there is not sufficient stock to continue operating the Promotion.
23. If there are unclaimed Gifts when this Promotion closes, those Gifts will remain the property of the Promoter and the company may dispose of them as it sees fit, this may include offering the Gifts for sale.
24. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other liability which may not be lawfully limited or excluded under English law. Further, nothing in these Terms shall affect any participant's legal rights including in relation to any products of the Promoter.
25. Entitlement to the Gift is personal to the participant and cannot be transferred, unless otherwise permitted by the Promoter.
26. This Promotion and these Terms will be governed by English law and, subject to any right you may have as a consumer to select jurisdiction, any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Rights of the Promoter
27. The Promoter can be contacted in relation to this Promotion using the contact details given below:
Promoter Details: UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH (the “Promoter”).
Contact Cadbury Gifts UK by emailing email@example.com.