These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including
advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions
and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please
retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter Details: UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House,
Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide
Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).
2. Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern
Ireland) and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families
of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotional Period:
- Instant Win: Opens at 00.01 on 15 January 2018 (“
Opening Date ”) and closes at 23:59 inclusive on 31 May 2018 for all prize claims (“
Closing Date ”).
- Main Prize Draw: The closing date for entry to the Main Prize Draw is 23:59 inclusive, 27 April 2018. “
Main Prize Draw Closing Date ”
4. Entry Instructions : Internet access and contact details (including a valid email address and phone number)
are required for entry and claim.
5. Purchase necessary for participants in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland (excluding Northern Ireland Residents
– see Clause 6 for no purchase necessary route).
6. No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents only. Northern Ireland residents can write “Cadbury Finders
Keepers”, their full name, full address (including postcode), phone number and date of birth on a correctly
stamped envelope/postcard and send it to the following Address; PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR. (Entries
to other postal address will not be accepted). Must be received by the Promoter by the Closing Date. All valid
NPN entries will be entered into the promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal
and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per week, one entry per envelope. No third party or bulk
entries. Illegible or damaged entries will be disregarded. Winners only will be notified.
7. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you
can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
8. Entrants must purchase a promotional pack of Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers (138g), Cadbury White Chocolate Fingers
(138g) or Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers 114g Price Marked Pack only during the Promotion Period.
9. Instant Win:
Participants who open their pack and find a gold tray will win the prize as displayed on the sticker on the foil of the wrapper.
Winners must follow the instructions as detailed on the sticker and email their winning code to
email@example.com to claim their prize within the Promotion Period. If winners claim their prize
before the Main Prize Draw Closing Date, they will also enter the Main Prize Draw.
Once a unique code has been entered it will no longer be valid, duplicate entries will be not accepted.
It is the responsibility of the winner to provide accurate contact details and address details when emailing
the unique code to claim their prize and/or enter the prize draw. In addition to the unique code, the email should
clearly state the following details:
- Prize description;
- Full Name;
- Full Address (including postcode for UK winners and Eire code for ROI winners)
- Phone Number; and
- Date of Birth
All instant win prizes have been randomly distributed within estimated promotional volumes in accordance with
these rules, overseen by an independent auditor.
You are requested to retain your original golden tray and sticker featuring unique winning code as these may
be required to verify your prize claim. The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion,
to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant
found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who
the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not
give correct contact details. The promoter may request further information including but not limited to: packaging,
foil wrap or sticker with your code, and where relevant will provide a pre-paid envelope. The promoter must receive
all claim information within 7 days of request otherwise your claim/entry will be invalidated.
The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for unique codes damaged or defaced as a result of the opening
of the product packaging.
10. Main Prize: The draw will take place on the 29 April 2018 by an independent auditor using a verifiable
computer process producing random results and the winner will be contacted by phone or email on the 30 April
2018 via the details they have provided. The winner must accept their prize within 7 days. If the winner fails
to respond within this time or refuses the prize the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize offer
and award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. All entries have an equal and random chance
- Present the Premier League Golden Glove 2017/2018 award to the winner plus VIP treatment at a match or training
ground. The prize will be for the winner and their guest. The date of the presentation is anticipated to
be on the last day of the Premier League 2017/2018 season on 13 May 2018.
- If the Premier League Golden Glove 2017/2018 award has not been decided before the last day of the Premier
League 2017/2018 season, the presentation will take place at the training ground of the team who the winner
of the Premier League Golden Glove 2017/2018 award plays for. This will be at a date to be confirmed after
the Premier League 2017/2018 season has finished. The winner of the Main Prize will be contacted as soon
as reasonably possible once the date and location of the presentation has been confirmed.
- The Premier League Golden Glove 2017/2018 award will be awarded to the goalkeeper who has kept the most clean
sheets during the Premier League 2017/2018 season (when a goalkeeper concedes no goals during a single match
– this will amount to a “clean sheet”).
- If there are multiple winners of the Golden Glove 2017/2018 award, additional winners may be randomly selected
from entrants who entered the promotion before the closing date of the Main Prize draw. In such cases, the
original Main Prize winner will have the option of what presentation they attend. A reserve winner will be
able to attend the other presentation. If there is more than 1 reserve winner, the presentation reserve winners
will be placed into a random draw which will determine the presentation they can attend.
- The winner of the Main Prize is responsible for their own conduct and the conduct of their guest. At all times,
both the winner and their guest will be expected to follow all the reasonable instructions of the Clubs and
any employee of the Premier League who is responsible for managing the presentation of the Main Prize.
- Due to the nature of the Main Prize, it is not possible to describe everything which is included. The Prize
may include some of the following:
- Travel will be booked by the agency responsible for the fulfilment of this element of the promotion on
behalf of the Promoter. Once dates, tickets, or names are booked, they cannot be altered or changed.
- Dinner for winner and guest (either pre or post match, vegetarian option included).
- Cadbury gift bags for the winner and guest.
- 1 of up to 150x pairs of home tickets to a Premier League Match during the 2018/2019 season. If you are a winner
and have claimed your prize, you will be sent an email directing you to the Cadbury FC Ticket portal where
you can select your tickets. The match will be allocated based on tickets available and the winners preferred
team of choice (as far as tickets for that preferred team are available). Tickets will be issued on a first
come first served basis and there is no guarantee of a particular match or team. Prize excludes travel. Winners
must make their own travel/accommodation arrangements to attend the selected Premier League Match.
- 1 of up to 100 x stadium tours for a Premier League club. This Prize is for 2 people and has a maximum value
of £50. Content of package varies between clubs. Some tours may be self-guided. Prize excludes travel. Winners
must make their own travel/accommodation arrangements to attend the selected Premier League club stadium
- 1 of up to 150x NOW TV Monthly Sports Passes; Unlimited access to all 7 Sky Sports channels for one month.
Viewing period ends 30 days after you start watching.
After pre-paid period, Sky Sports Month pass automatically renews at a cost of £33.99 per month unless cancelled
by winner. NOW TV account set up required with debit/credit card. Only one NOW TV pass can be registered
at any one time to one account.
- 1 of up to 250x NOW TV Weekly Sports Passes; Unlimited access to all 7 Sky Sports channels for 7 days. Viewing
period ends 7 days after you start watching. NOW TV account set up required with debit/credit card. Only
one NOW TV pass can be registered at any one time to one account.
- 1 of up to 350x Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers 138g.
12. Prize Delivery:
- Home tickets to a Premier League match during the 2018/2019 season, will be delivered to the address the winner
provides by email within 2 days before the date of the match. When this is not possible, the Promoter will
contact the winner to arrange for the tickets to be collected at the stadium box office.
- Stadium tour for a Premier League club, winners will receive an email from the Active Consultancy agency who
will be organising and fulfilling all stadium tours. Winners will be contacted within 28 days and must take
their prize within 12 months of being notified.
- NOW TV Monthly Sports Pass will be sent out via the email that they entered the promotion with within 28 days
of their winning claim being verified. Winners will need to activate a NOW TV account using a valid debit
or credit card for set up.
It is the winners responsibility to cancel their NOW TV account 30 days after they start watching or their account will automatically
- NOW TV Weekly Sports Pass will be sent out via the email that they entered the promotion with within 28 days
of their winning claim being verified. Their NOW TV Weekly pass will automatically expire after 7 days.
- Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers: If the winner has won a pack of Cadbury Milk Chocolate Fingers 138g they will
receive the product via post within 28 days of their claim being verified.
13. Final Draw:
Participants who have found a golden tray and have emailed the code (along with their contact details) to
between the 1
st of June 2018 and the 31
st of July 2018, will be entered into the Final Draw for the chance to win four tickets to a Premier League
match during the 2018/2019 Premier League season (for the winner and three guests, 1 prize only) (no guarantee
of specific game/team).
The entrant must email their unique code as detailed on the sticker to enter the final prize draw. It is the
responsibility of the winner to provide accurate contact details and address details when emailing the unique
code to enter the prize draw. In addition to the unique code, the email should clearly state the following details:
- Full Name;
- Full Address (including postcode/Eire code)
- Phone Number; and
- Date of Birth
One winner will be selected in a random draw using an independently verified random computer process, conducted
by an Independent Third Party, from all valid entries received within the Final Draw dates. The winner will be
notified by email within 7 days of the Final Draw Closing Date and will then have 28 days to respond to that
email to claim the prize. The winner will then be able to select the match through the Cadbury FC Ticket Portal.
If the winner fails to respond within this time the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize offer and
award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
14. The Promoter does not assume any responsibility for unique codes damaged or defaced as a result of the opening of the
product packaging. If you cannot read your code, please send a picture of the code to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, email and telephone number and the Promoter (or their
agency) will contact you.
15. The promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant
(including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with
the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the promoter believes to have acted
in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details. The
promoter may request further information including but not limited to: packaging, foil wrap or sticker with your
code. All claim information must be received by the promoter within 7 days otherwise your claim/entry will be
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries,
claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction,
transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility
of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter
is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
17. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography)
surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images
in promotional material.
18. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.
19. Any prizes returned to sender or undelivered due to inaccurate details being supplied will be considered unwanted and
the prize will be lost.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation,
indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained
(whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using
the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal
injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation in whole
or in part.
22. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter,
then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation
will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter
reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
23. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection
by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical
failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security,
fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate,
modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
24. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the promoter reserves the right
to reallocate the prize in accordance with these rules.
25. Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club
selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans
are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier
League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person
accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
- Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available
from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium
constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times
the property of the issuing Club.
- Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any
Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual
material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
- The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms
or conditions of entry.
- If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you
will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
26. The names and counties of residence of the promotion prize winners will be available by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard
addressed ‘Finders Keepers Winners List 5988’ to the following Address: PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury HP22 9HR
within 2 months of the Closing date/ Final Draw Closing Date as applicable.
27. The promotion in ROI is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make a Wish under the Dublin District Court.
28. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion.
The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting
this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by current UK Data Protection Legislation.
29. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed
and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force
30. For all UK residents, these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction
of the English and Welsh Courts.