1. By taking part in this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound these terms and conditions.
2.Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and The Republic of Ireland aged 16 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Internet access and contact details (including a valid email address and address) are required to vote. Purchase only necessary to contribute to one element of how the winning bar will be decided as below.
- Log on to www.cadburyinventor.co.uk or www.cadburyinventor.ie to enter your contact details and vote for your favourite bar during the promotion Period. One vote per person. One vote per personal email account. The Voting will make up 80% of the criteria towards the winning bar.
- Purchase your favourite bar between 03/06/2019 and 22/07/19. Sales data during this period will make up 20% of the criteria towards the winning bar and will be taken from retailer sales data.
All valid votes during the Promotion Period will be checked by PromoVeritas (the independent promotional
All votes will be strictly monitored throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of votes during the promotion.
For the purpose of this promotion retailer data will be received and/or derived from a significant range of retailers including Tesco, Asda, Co-Operative, Sainsbury’s, and Morrison’s. This retailer data will be analysed in detail by an independent third party adjudicator to ensure accurate results are received between 03/06/2019 – 22/07/2019, but the Promoter does not give any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the results as they are wholly reliant upon the data that the relevant retailers provide.
All retailer have consented to the use of their data for the promotion but are providers of the data only and shall have no liability or responsibility for any aspect of the promotion.
Other Important Information
The Promoter will aim as far as possible to launch the winning bar. However, if due to procurement or manufacturing restraints unknown at the time of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to alter the winning bar. The Promoter will where possible, work with the winner to ensure the bar launched is as reflective of the bar available during this Promotion Period.
6.Prize: TThe winning bar will join the Cadbury Dairy Milk Range. The winning inventor will also get a supply of their winning bar for the year (52 bars across the year).
7. The winning bar will join the Cadbury Dairy Milk Range. The winning inventor will also get a supply of their winning bar for the year (52 bars across the year).
The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which votes/sales are genuine and will be taken into account when deciding the winning bar. The Promoter’s decision will be deemed to be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The Promoter’s decision will be final and they will have the ultimate discretion as to the winning bar.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
11.This promotion shall not in any way fetter the discretion of the Promoter to make any changes to its Cadbury Dairy Milk product range that it considers desirable at any time, including the discontinuation of the winning bar.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation in whole or in part.
14. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
17. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
18. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
19. Promoter Details: UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).