Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 00:01 03/11/21 – 23:59 10/12/21. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), then follow @CadburyUK and comment underneath their @CathKidston Promotional Post with who you want to give a heartfelt thank you to, tag @CadburyUK and @CathKidston and include the hashtag #AHeartfeltThankYou. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 100 x 800g Cadbury Roses Tin with Cath Kidston branding. Each winner will win 2 Cadbury Roses Tin. Internet access and Instagram required. Max 1 entry and Prize per person. Visit Terms & Conditions (cadbury.co.uk) for full T&Cs and Prize detail. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
1.This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over,excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2.No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Instagram account are required.
3.Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 28 October 2021 and 23.59 GMT on the 10 December 2021 inclusive.
4.To Enter:Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), then follow @CadburyUK and @Cathkidston and comment underneath their @CathKidston Promotional Post with who you want to give a heartfelt thank you to, tag @CadburyUK and @CathKidston and include the hashtag #AHeartfeltThankYou.
5.You must keep your profile on a public setting and continue to follow the relevant Instagram channel for 4weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
6.Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person per Instagram channel during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
7.The Prizes: There will be a total of 100 winners across all Instagram channels. Each winner will win 2 x 800g Cadbury Roses Tin with Cath Kidston branding.
8. Winner Selection: 100 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the social media account used to enter within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 10 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10.Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com . If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
11. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
- contain any content that is offensive, harmful , objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political or religious agenda.
12.Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS12371 Cadbury Roses x Cath Kidston, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13.The Promoter may request that the winners participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
14.The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotions and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
15.The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
16. If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, or invalidate any affected entries and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion.
17.No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram.
18.This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram, and Instagram is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
19.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20.The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances of the Promoter.
21.The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
22.If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
23.By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
24.If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
25.These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.