SHORT FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK and ROI. 18+. Application opening and closing dates: 00.01 BST 02/08/2021 – 23.59 BST 08/08/2021. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. To apply go on cadburysnack.com and fill in the form with your full name, email, date of birth, address, Instagram / Twitter handle and number of followers and tell us why you are ‘Wonderfully Ordinary’. A maximum of 150 individuals will be selected to be contributors to the Campaign based on review of sign up page and their statement on why they feel they are wonderfully ordinary. Selected contributors will receive a VIP Cadbury Snack box and may become part of the Wonderfully Ordinary Influencer Snack Campaign. Selected contributors must complete a release form to participate in the campaign. One application per person. Visit Cadbury.co.uk/terms-and-conditions for full terms & conditions. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
LONG FORM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This campaign is promoted by Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH, (the “Promoter”).
2. Information on how to apply to be a contributor forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this campaign constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
3. Applications to participate in this campaign open at 00:01 BST on 02 August 2021 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 BST on 08 August 2021 (“Closing Date”). Any applications submitted after the end of the Closing Date will not be considered but may still be used by the Promoter.
How to enter
4. Visit cadburysnack.com to apply and follow these steps:
a) Fill in form with full name, email, date of birth, address, Instagram handle and number of followers, Twitter handle and number of followers; and
b) Tell us why you are wonderfully ordinary.
Selected contributors will be required to enter into a contributor’s release agreement with the Promoter’s agent to participate in the campaign.
5. There are no purchase requirements to apply to participate in this campaign however internet access is required.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
6. You must be 18 years old or over to apply. Applications will only be accepted from residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland.
7. This campaign is not open to employee of the Promoter, their families, any partner running this campaign or affiliated companies, their employees or their families.
Contributor Selection and Notification
8. Submissions will be judged by the agents of the Promoter.
9. Contributor Notification: if selected to contribute to the campaign, you will be contacted by the Promoter’s agent by 25 August 2021 at the latest.
10. Remuneration: Each contributor will receive a VIP Cadbury Box in consideration of their services.
Contributors will be required to participate in Wonderfully Ordinary Influencer Snack Campaign which may include use, reproduction, republishing, sharing, translation, modification, adaption, distribution and exploitation of their name, image, photograph, voice and social media handles and may involve paid promotion of their contribution on whatever media is deemed appropriate by the Promoter and its agents.
Limitation of Liability
11. The Promoter shall not have any responsibility or liability for ineligible applications or applications made with fraudulent intent and the Promoter shall further have no liability for delayed, corrupted or lost applications. Generally, the Promoter excludes all liability, so far as is permitted by law, which may arise directly or indirectly in connection with this campaign.
12. The Promoter and its agents are not obliged to select an entrant as a contributor.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this campaign at any stage.
14. This campaign and all matters connected with it are subject to English law and any dispute related or connected to the campaign is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. The decision of the Promoter, its agents, or any person or persons nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the selection of contributors.
16. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when applying to participate in the Campaign. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for applicants failing to supply accurate information.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this campaign is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, malware incident, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic, government order / guidelines, or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter or its agents which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this campaign, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign, or discredit any affected applications.
18. No responsibility can be taken for applications which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
19. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this campaign or the participation thereof, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. An application must be made directly by the person making the application and must be made in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk applications will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the application process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign or invalidate any affected applications. Applications which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either an applicant, participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these applications will be rejected, contributions discredits and any gift entitlement will be void.
21. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this campaign and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this campaign (including any relevant campaign related activity) or communicating with applicants and successful participants.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any campaign related material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.