1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Purchase is necessary from any Tesco store (excluding Northern Ireland residents – see clause 8 for details). Internet access and a valid e-mail are required. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry, but within the Promotion Period, as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize.
4. Whilst we want you to enjoy this Promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you should reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
5. Promotion Period: The Promotion will begin at 00:01 BST on 30 June 2021 (“Opening Date”) and closes at 23:59 BST on 10th August 2021 (“Closing Date”).
6. To Enter: Purchase any one of the 3 x Promotional Products (as referred to in clause 7), and visit www.cadburyinventor.com to vote for your favourite Promotional Product. Then, enter your email address, personal details (first name, date of birth), where you purchased your Promotional Product, country of residence and optional review). You must select ‘Tesco’ to be entered into the prize draw. Proof of purchase required.
7. Promotional Products: Cadbury Inventor bars available for purchase are:
a. Cadbury Dairy Milk ‘Fizzing Cherry’
b. Cadbury Dairy Milk ‘Banoffee Nut Crumble’
c. Cadbury Dairy Milk ‘No Frownie Brownie’
8. No Purchase Necessary (NPN) Route for Residents of Northern Ireland: Northern Ireland residents can enter without purchase by writing on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard to JS11905 Cadbury Inventor Tesco, PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, with their name, full postal address and email address. One entry per person. A manual entry will then be submitted on behalf of the entrant. Only winners will be notified. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed.
9. Maximum of one entry per person. Maximum of one prize per person. One itemised receipt per entry. Each itemised receipt must state the time and date of purchase, which must pre-date the entry date and time.
10. Prizes: There will be a total of 21 winners, who will each win one of the following cash prizes allocated at random:
a. Level 1 Prize: 1 winner will win 1 x cash prize of £5,000.
b. Level 2 Prize: 20 winners will each win 1 x cash prizes of £250.
11. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. Prizes will be awarded via bank transfer.
b. Winners must have a valid UK registered bank account.
c. Winners are responsible for providing correct bank account details and the Promoter will not be liable for any Prize payments made into the wrong bank account.
12. Winner Selection: 21 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
13. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted within 7 working days of Winner Selection via the email address provided on entry and will be required to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
14. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of their Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing CadburyInventorTesco@promowinners.com. If a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
15. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS11905 Cadbury Inventor Tesco WL, PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
16. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, malware incident, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
19. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, including, without limitation participants who the promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
22. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
23. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
25. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. If a winner is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant prize.
26. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
27. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
28. If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the detail in any promotional material arises, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
29. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH (the “Promoter”).