Terms and conditions apply. UK/ROI 18+ only. Voting Period: 17/06/2021 – 05/09/2021. Visit www.cadburyinventor.com to vote for your winning bar. Winner will be decided by 80% public vote (votes received during the Voting Period) and 20% sales data (from purchases between 17/06/2021 – 05/09/2021). Winning bar will join the Cadbury Dairy Milk range. Internet access, personal details, email address + where you purchased the bar and country required to cast vote. One vote per person. Visit website for full T&Cs. Promoter – Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
1.By taking part in this Competition all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and The Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
3. Voting Period: The voting is open between 00.01 BST on the 17th June 2021 to 23:59 BST on the 5th September 2021.
4. Internet access and contact details (including a valid email address and postal address), where you purchased the bar and country are required to vote. Purchase only necessary to contribute to one element of how the winning bar will be decided as below.
5. How to participate and decide the winning bar which will join the Cadbury Dairy Milk Range:
• Log on to www.cadburyinventor.co.uk or www.cadburyinventor.ie to enter your email address, personal details (first name, date of birth), where you purchased the bar + country and vote for your favourite bar during the Voting Period. One vote per person. The Voting will make up 80% of the criteria towards the winning bar.
• Purchase your favourite bar between 17/06/2021 – 05/09/2021. Sales data during this period will make up 20% of the criteria towards the winning bar and will be taken from retailer sales data.
• Whilst we want you to enjoy this Promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you should reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
• Leave a review when voting. By submitting your review, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your review in any media and through any media channel. The voters’ name and city may be included in campaign assets. The voters are under no obligation to leave a review. Participation is at the voter’s discretion and is not a condition of taking part in the competition.
All valid votes during the Voting Period will be checked by PromoVeritas (the independent promotional verification service).
All votes will be strictly monitored throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the results will result in disqualification of votes during the Competition.
Sales Data:For the purpose of this Competition, retailer data will be received and/or derived from a significant range of UK retailers. This retailer data will be analysed in detail by an independent third party adjudicator to ensure accurate results are received between 17/06/21 and 05/09/21, but the Promoter does not give any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the results as they are wholly reliant upon the data that the relevant retailers provide.
All retailers have consented to the use of their data for the Competition but are providers of the data only and shall have no liability or responsibility for any aspect of the Competition.
Other Important Information The Promoter will aim as far as possible to launch the winning bar. However, if due to procurement or manufacturing restraints unknown at the time of the Competition is not able to do so, the Promoter reserves the right to alter the winning bar or delay its launch. The Promoter will where possible, work with the winner to ensure the bar launched is as reflective of the bar available during this Voting Period.
6. Voting results
The bar that receives the most votes as set out above will join the Cadbury Dairy Milk Range.
7. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Competition and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any entries will be void.
8. The Promoter and any third party adjudicator shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid votes including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a voter. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence) and disqualify any vote found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Competition or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these terms and conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
9. The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which votes/sales are genuine and will be taken into account when deciding the winning bar. The Promoter’s decision will be deemed to be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the web entry and voting pages or any social media platform.
10. The Promoter’s decision will be final and they will have the ultimate discretion as to the winning bar.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
12. This Competition shall not in any way fetter the discretion of the Promoter to make any changes to its Cadbury Dairy Milk product range that it considers desirable at any time, including the discontinuation of the winning bar.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition , or invalidate any affected entries.
15. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
16. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information participants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Competition and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose participants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Competition (including any relevant activity) or communicating with participants.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
18. Promoter Details: UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).