1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom who are aged 18 or over. Any employees of the Promoter (or any of its group undertakings and its agencies who are directly connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion) are excluded from entering this Promotion. The Promoter may request the winner to provide proof of purchase.
2. Facebook, internet access and valid email address required.
3. Promotion Period:Enter between 00:01 on 30/03/2022 and 23:59 12/04/2022 inclusive
4. Any entries received before or after the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this Promotion.
5. How to Enter the prize draw: fill in your details (name, date of birth, and email address) on the relevant Cadbury Creme Egg Facebook lead gen ad for the prize draw you wish to enter.
6. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the entire Promotion Period. Max 1 prize per person for entire promotion. No person may win more than one prize across all 3 draws.
7. The Prizes: There will be a total of 3 draws and 3 winners. With one per prize draw and 1 winner per draw:
- Draw 1: Creme Egg x Rua Carlota endless sleeved top
- Draw 2: Creme Egg x Rua Carlota balaclava
- Draw 3: Creme Egg x Rua Carlota oversized mittens
8. Winner Selection: Three (3) winners (1 per draw) will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draws will be conducted by Consultix, an independent promotional verification service, within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: Winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 14 days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prizes, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter (after reasonable attempts) reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. Winners must check their spam folders for receipt of any promotional emails.
10. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange fulfilment of their Prizes. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their prize within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 14 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If the winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
11. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to email@example.com within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
12. The Promoter fully respects freedom of speech, but prior to entering the promotion, the winner must not have posted, published or caused to be published by way of press, radio, television or in any social medium, any comments that are likely to discredit or damage the reputation of the Promoter or their product(s) or service(s) or be in breach of the rules of the relevant media. In addition, the winner must not do so during the life of the promotion or Prize. If, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, decides that the winner has breached this condition, the winner’s entitlement to the Prize may be cancelled and a substitute winner chosen on the same basis as the original winner.
13. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
14. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
15. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, malware incident, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic, Government Order / Guidelines, delay in delivery of Promotional packs, or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
18. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the text line.
19. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
20. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entries (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified, any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld unless and until verification is completed satisfactorily.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for Text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not fully meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
21. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
23. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
24. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.