TERMS FOR CARAMILK ENGAGEMENT
1. I agree to submit quotes and comments about Cadbury Caramilk on Cadbury Australia’s Twitter’s / Instagram’s or Facebook’s page but also including any other official social media platform they may have in existence in Australia.
2. I acknowledge and agree that submitting my details and post for the purpose of being included in Cadbury’s Caramilk Campaign (the “Campaign”) does not oblige VCCP Group LLP (acting on behalf of Mondelez Europe GmbH – UK Branch (Mondelez)) (“Company”) to select my post the purpose of the Campaign.
3. I understand and acknowledge that I am required to give certain information which may include my name, email address, city, image, photograph and social media handles (the “Information”) to Company to enable Company to feature me in the Campaign. I understand and acknowledge that such information shall only be processed where there is a legal basis for doing so and will only be retained for as long as Company deems reasonably necessary.
4. I warrant that I have freely consented to my social media name, and/or social media handle, and/or social media profile picture, which may include my image, (the “Campaign Information”) being used in connection with the Campaign in the UK.
5. I grant to Company and its affiliates the right to use, reproduce, republish, share, translate, modify, adapt, distribute and exploit my Campaign Information including my name, image, words and social media handles and profile photo throughout the universe in perpetuity for any purpose in any and all media now known or hereafter invented and by any means. Notwithstanding the above, this includes but is not limited to creating edited content to be distributed via advertising billboards, social media channels, websites, blogs or other publically available platforms.
6. I acknowledge and understand I will not receive any remuneration for my contribution in the campaign which will feature in the UK. I may not now or in the future make any claims against Company for use of the Campaign Information.
7. I understand and acknowledge that the Information may be shared by Company with those involved in the production of the Campaign including but not limited to Mondelez and its agents and the Company’s insurers. I understand that I may be permitted in certain circumstances to request access to my Information and request the correction or erasure of my Information, or the restriction of the processing of my Information.
8. I understand that if I have any concerns about how my Campaign Information or Information is dealt with, I can contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance and I understand that I have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.
I confirm that I have read and agreed to the terms above and confirm that the details provided above are true to the best of my knowledge information and belief.