Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18+ only. 29/10/2020 – 05/11/2020. Comment underneath @Cadburyuk’s Instagram or Facebook promotional post of Cadbury UK telling us about a 16+ younger family member who you would like to connect with through gaming and include #CadburyHeroesLeague to enter. Shortlisted entrants will be required to send a short video at a later stage too. No purchase necessary Grand Prize: 1 x chance to play as a finalist in the Heroes League, 1 x PlayStation 4, 1 x PlayStation controller, x1 headset and the Street Fighter game. Runner Up Prizes: 9 x Heroes Gaming pack, consisting of a PlayStation 4, a copy of Street Fighter V and a box of Cadbury Heroes. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per account and per household. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
1.This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2.No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Instagram or Facebook account are required.
3.Please note – the Grand Prize will be filmed and may be used in promotional advertising and marketing by the Promoter.
4.Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 29th October 2020 and 23:59 GMT on the 5th November 2020 inclusive.
- Log into your Instagram account (or create one for free) then comment underneath @Cadburyuk Instagram Promotional Post telling us which younger family member you would like to connect with through gaming (must be family member aged 16+) and include #CadburyHeroesLeague to enter.
- Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), then comment underneath Cadbury UK’s Facebook Promotional Post telling us which younger family member you would like to connect with through gaming (must be family member aged 16+) and include #CadburyHeroesLeague to enter.
You must continue to keep your Instagram account on a public setting for 1 week after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
6.Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per social media account and per household during the Promotion Period.
- Grand Prize: 1 winner will win the chance to play the winner of the Heroes League, 1 x PlayStation 4, 1 x PlayStation controller, 1 x headset, and the Street Fighter game.
- Runner Up Prizes: 9 winners will each win 1 x Heroes Gaming pack, consisting of a PlayStation 4, a copy of Street Fighter V and a box of Cadbury Heroes.
8.Further Entry & Prize Details and Conditions:
- You must have consent to enter from the person you want to connect with.
- You must not include content that contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery.
- You must not condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour and not cause offence on the grounds of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age.
- You must not include any content that infringes or violates the rights of any third party, including but not limited to, ownership, copyrights, trademarks, patents, logos, licensing rights, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual property rights, excluding that of the Promoter.
- Only entries which include the promotional hashtag will be valid.
- By entering this Promotion, all entrants hereby grant the Promoter (or the Promoter’s designee) the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph all their activities in connection with the Promotion and (if applicable) any prizes. Everything filmed, taped or recorded by the Promoter (or the Promoter’s designee) will be captured virtually and shall be known as “Footage”. All entrants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assign to the Promoter with full title guarantee (and by way of present assignment of present and future rights) all intellectual property rights in any “Footage” throughout the world for the full unexpired period of such rights and all renewals, reversions and extensions of such period as may be provided under any applicable law throughout the world.
9.Shortlist Selection:10 shortlisted entrants will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 1 working day of the end of the Promotion Period.
10.Winner Selection: The 10 shortlisted entrants will be contacted via direct message to the Instagram or Facebook account used to enter within 1 working days of Shortlist Selection and will be sent a series of questions to respond to and will be requested to send a video introducing themselves (maximum 60 seconds). Shortlisted entrants will be required to respond within 3 days of initial contact with answers to those questions and the video. In the event that a shortlisted entrant does not respond to initial contact within 3 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that entrant. If an entrant is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to replace that shortlisted entrant with a reserve entrant selected in the same manner. Reserve entrants may have less time to respond.
All valid shortlisted entries received will then be independently judged by Promoveritas by 12pm on Monday 9th November to select 1 Grand Prize winner based on the following criteria:
a. Personable nature
b. Keen interest in gaming shown.
c. Fun and outgoing personality
The remaining 9 shortlisted entrants will win a Runner Up Prize.
a.Grand Prize Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via direct message to the Instagram or Facebook account used to enter within 1 working day of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 1 day of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 1 day, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
b.Runner Up Prize Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via direct message to the Instagram or Facebook account used to enter within 5 working day of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
a. Grand Prize Acceptance: The winner will be notified on the day of Winner Selection for acceptance of the Prize and to arrange delivery/fulfilment of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 2 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 1 days to inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
b. Runner Up Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize and to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that the winner does not
13.Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
14. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS11363 Cadbury Heroes Parent League, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by requesting during Winner Notification & Prize Acceptance. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
15.The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
16.In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
17.No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Instagram or Facebook
18.This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram, and that neither Facebook or Instagram have liability for any element of this Promotion.
19. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
20. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Only one entry per household is permitted. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
21. Should an act, omission, event or circumstance occur which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms & Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
22. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
23.The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy . The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
24.If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
25.By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.