1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants may only enter the promotion once per calendar day during the Promotion Period. The first entry on each day will deemed to be the only valid entry.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion will begin at 00:01 on the 2nd of April 2018 (“Opening Date”) and close on at 23:59 on the 24th of May 2018 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
4. Internet access, and a valid e-mail address are required. Purchase necessary with the exception of residents in Northern Ireland, see clause 10 for details.
5. How to enter:
Purchase any Cadbury Highlights Milk Chocolate Drink product (“Participating Products”).
Participating Product list includes but is not limited to:
Cadbury Highlights Milk Chocolate Drink 154g
Cadbury Highlights Dark Hot Chocolate 154g
Cadbury Highlights Fudge Flavoured Drink 154g
Visit http://www.cadbury.co.uk/HighlightsEscape, enter your details and enter the number located below your barcode on your Participating Product to find out instantly whether you have won. Following the end of the Promotion Period all valid entrants also will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win a Main prize.
6. Winner Selection:
Winners for a prize will be selected by random winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) which have been randomly and securely selected by an independent adjudicator across the Promotion Period . Those valid entrants who enter the barcode number of a Participating Product on or first after one of these winning moments will win a Prize. If no one enters a barcode number of a Participating Product within a winning moment timeframe, the available Prize will roll into the next moment or next day of the promotion so that the Prize may still be won i.e. if a winning moment is selected at 23:59 on one day, a Participating Product barcode number entered at 00.01 the next day will capture that winning moment. In the event that there are no entries received within a given period between two or more winning moments, the relevant Prize(s) will be rolled forward and awarded to the next available entrant(s). Once an entrant has entered the barcode number of a Participating Product, a window will instantly pop-out informing them whether they are a winner or not.
Additionally, all valid entries will be entered into a Prize Draw for the chance to win the Main Prize to be conducted within 5 working days of the end of the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draws will be conducted by PromoVeritas Ltd.
a. Main Prize:
3 winners may choose either:
i. A two-night stay at Aztec Hotel & Spa, Bristol for two people worth £3,600, including 1st class travel to Bristol, spa treatment vouchers, chauffeur travel, meals (consisting of lunch and a 5* dinner experience), a hot air balloon flight for two people, and spending money.
ii. A city break of your choice for two worth £2500, including flights, hotel, and spending money.
150 x Day Spa Pass for 2 with Treatment. The Day Spa Pass may be used at one of 16 locations nationwide and are subject to the terms & conditions of the voucher. The voucher must be used by the expiry date as shown on the voucher.
8. Further Main Prize and Prize Information:
a. Prize winners will receive a voucher to book a Spa Day worth £151 and are valid for one year from the date of issue
b. Prize may be booked seven days a week, subject to availability.
c. Prize winners should allow at least four weeks advance booking notice. Opening hours vary from location to location, please check upon booking.
d. The Treatment included with the Prize lasts a total of 40 minutes per person.
e. Winners can NOT combine their prize with any other promotional offer.
f. Main Prize winners must travel on the booked trip. The trip cannot be transferred to a friend or family member.
g. Main Prize winners must provide at least 6 weeks’ notice before any preferred departure dates.
h. Prize must be booked and taken by 31st December 2018 (subject to availability) but excludes Christmas and New Year (20th December 2018 – 1st January 2019), Easter, School Holidays and Bank Holiday periods.
i. Where a prize requires travel via an airplane, the winner and their guest will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel.
j. Any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. Please note, effective 1st April 2016, all passengers travelling to the USA under the Visa Waiver Program must hold a passport with an integrated chip.
k. Where a Main Prize winner selects the city break prize, they may choose any city, hotel, and flight location of their choice up to the value of £2500.
l. Airline seats are subject to availability.
m. The guests of the Main Prize must be at least 18 years old.
n. Tickets are non-refundable and non- transferable.
o. The winner and their guest must abide by and are subject to any relevant Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage.
p. Once tickets have been issues, they are only valid for flights, hotels, dates and times shown.
q. Travel must be taken at the stated time; no alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted.
r. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
s. Unless stated otherwise, return transfers from the winner’s home to the local international airport are not included.
t. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation to/from the airport in the UK, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
u. The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
v. All medical conditions are required to be detailed in advance of the booking and a doctor’s note may be required.
w. The winner is solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
x. A valid credit or debit card may be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
9. A maximum of one Main Prize per person, and one Prize per person.
10. Purchase necessary to enter this promotion (excluding Northern Ireland residents). Northern Ireland residents can enter without purchase by writing on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard to JS8387 Cadbury Highlights – Northern Ireland, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, with their name, full postal address and email address. One entry per stamped envelope. Entrants will then be sent a barcode number to enter the promotion through the method stated in clause 5. Please ensure that all entries are received by Promoter promptly at least 2 working days before the Closing Date in order to receive a barcode number.
11. Proof of purchase may be required so entrants should retain packaging and receipt.
12. Winner Communication
a. Prize winners will be contacted by email within 7 working days of the draw to confirm eligibility and collect further information to facilitate the prize, and will need to respond to the initial contact within 14 days. If a winner does not respond within 14 days the winner will be disqualified. In the event that a winner is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in the same manner.
b. Main Prize winners will be contacted by email within 7 working days of their winning moment to with further information about their prize. Prize winners will need to respond with any requested information within 14 days. If a winner does not respond within 14 days, the winner will be disqualified.
13. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
14. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
16. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
19. The winners agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Prize winners and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the Prize and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes. If a winner or their guest is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant prize.
20. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
22. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winners.
24. The names and counties of Prize winners may be obtained by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed: JS8387 Cadbury Highlights WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF up to two months after the Closing including a contact email address.
25. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998). The Promoter’s Privacy Notice is available on the Promoter’s website at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice?sc_lang=en-gb&siteId=Zv0BAiPw9HLxCuKyFDGRiyYZfufseHmj.
26. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
27. Promoter Details:
UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.