White chocolate Creme Egg T&Cs
Please note that the Promotion Period and Prize varies depending on the participating store where you buy your promotional Cadbury Creme Egg from.
1. Entry is open only to UK residents aged 16 and over. Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
2. The promotion distribution period:
(a) in respect of all participating stores except Sainsbury’s, begins at 00.01 on 1st January 2018 and closes at 23.59 on 1th
April 2018; and
(b) in respect of participating Sainsbury’s stores only, begins at 00.01 on 26th December 2017 and closes at 23.59 on 2nd April
3. All claims must be made by 5pm on 1st May 2018 (the ‘Claim by Date’).
4. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
5. HOW TO ENTER: White chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of
regular Cadbury Creme eggs under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. To enter,
purchase a Cadbury Creme Egg from any retailer advertising the promotion in-store.
6. HOW TO CLAIM: If on opening your egg, you find that you have found one of the white chocolate eggs, then call the phone number (office hours) that will be printed on the voucher that is under the foil on winning unit to find out and claim your prize. Keep this voucher and the packaging, we will need to have it to validate your claim. When you phone you will be asked to answer a series of verification questions including the unique code on the wrapper, the retailer it was purchased from and the location of purchase. If entrants are unable to pass the verification checks, it will be to the discretion of the Promoter as to whether a prize is issued.
7. Northern Ireland Residents Only: Northern Ireland residents only may enter without a purchase. Send your name and address to, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF and a random number process, overseen by PromoVeritas, the Independent promotional verification service, will determine if your entry is a winner and the prize. Only one entry per stamped envelope. Only winners will be notified. Address the envelop to:
(a) ‘JS8061 Hunt the White Creme Egg NPN’ for Independent Retailers promotion
(b) ‘JS8061 Hunt the White Creme Egg Sainsbury’s NPN’ for Sainsbury’s promotion,
(c) ‘JS8061 Hunt the White Creme Egg Co-op NPN’ for Co-op promotion
(d) ‘JS8061 Hunt the White Creme Egg Tesco NPN’ for Tesco promotion
8. THE PRIZES: The prizes vary depending on the participating store where you purchase your winning egg from, as follows:
(a) **INDEPENDENT RETAILERS**: 13 of the white Creme eggs are worth £1000 each and the remaining 78 are worth £100. There will be one x £1000 white creme egg distributed somewhere across mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) each week for the 13 weeks of the promotion. Each week, for 13 weeks, a minimum of 6 x £100 white creme eggs will be made available to be won.
9. **SAINSBURY’S ONLY**: 14 of the white Creme eggs are worth £1000 each and the remaining 84 are worth £100. There will be one x £1000 white creme egg distributed somewhere across mainland UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) each week for the 14 weeks of the promotion. Each week, for 14 weeks, a minimum of 6 x £100 white creme eggs will be made available to be won.
10. **CO-OP ONLY**: 1 of the white Creme eggs is worth £2000 and the remaining 90 are worth £200 each (91 winning eggs in total). Each week, for 13 weeks, a minimum of 7 white creme eggs will be made available to be won.
(b) **TESCO ONLY**: 7 of the white Creme eggs are worth £1000 each and the remaining 84 are worth £100 (a total of 91 white eggs). Each week, for 13 weeks, a minimum of 7 white creme eggs will be made available to be won.
11. Prizes will be paid as a cheque to the verified winner. Please allow 28 days for despatch. All winners will also receive payment of an extra 60p enabling to obtain a standard Cadbury Creme Egg!
12. All prize claims must be received by 1st May 2018. Those received after this date will be void.
13. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, submit their winning wrapper, and participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material including on social media.
14. If a white chocolate egg is found by a person under the age of 16, the prize must be claimed by their parent or legal guardian in the above manner.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. Transferability of winning voucher: Winning vouchers must not be sold for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a winning voucher has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the winning voucher without payment of compensation to the entrant who submits the relevant winning voucher for verification as a valid win.
17. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
18. Any taxes payable in relation to the prize are the responsibility of the winner.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
20. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
21. The name and county of the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: JS8061 Hunt the White Creme Egg Winner List, PO box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF after the closing date for a period of one month.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
24. The Promoter is Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.