1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK excluding Northern Ireland, aged 16 years and over only. This excludes employees of the Promoter or any other company linked to the promotion in any way.
2. By entering the promotion you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. Multiple entries per person are permitted. Only one prize per person.
4. The promotion is open between 10:00 am on Thursday 16th November 2017 and 15:00 pm on Wednesday 22nd November 2017 (the "Promotion Period").
5. To enter:
i. Twitter Entry: Send us your choice of Cadvent Wish using the hashtag #Cadvent on Twitter. The 9 concepts available to choose from are specified within the 3x posts posted on Friday 17th November 2017 from the @CadburyUK official Twitter account
ii. Facebook Entry: Comment beneath the 3x posts posted on Thursday 16th November 2017 from the Cadbury UK official Facebook account with your choice of Cadvent Wish and the hashtag #Cadvent. The 9 concepts available to choose from are specified within the 3x posts.
6. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a Twitter or Facebook personal account will be required to enter. Entrants shall be responsible for ensuring their settings are set to public.
7. Prizes: A maximum of 23 wishes are available to be granted by the Promoter, which shall be based on the concept which the winners chose ("Wish"). The Wishes will be granted between 16th November and 24th December 2017. The Promoter reserves the right to interpret and/or fulfill these concepts as it may determine in its absolute discretion in order to grant the Wishes.
8. The Promoter may grant the same concept multiple times. There is a maximum of:
i. 1 x Prizes in relation to the Big surprise concept – 1x location: London
ii. 1 x Prizes in relation to the Tree concept –1x location: Kent
iii. 2 x Prizes in relation to the Music/Party concept – 2x locations: Cardiff and Edinburgh
iv. 10 x Prizes in relation to the Chocolate concept – locations based on winners, no travel required
v. 4 x Prizes in relation to the Film concept – 4x locations: London, Birmingham, Oxford and Brighton
vi. 1 x Prize in relation to Football concept – 1x location: London
vii. 2 x Prizes in relation to White Christmas concept – 1x location: Leeds/Manchester;
1x location based on winner, travel not required
viii. 1 x Prize in relation to the Jumper concept – travel not required
ix. 1 x Prize in relation to the Cracker concept – 1x location: Birmingham
available to be won.
Locations are subject to change at the Promoter’s discretion.
9. Selection Process: Winners will be selected at random at 15:00 pm every
weekday during the Promotion Period. All valid entries submitted between
10:00 am on Thursday 16th November 2017 and 15:00 pm on the day of the
selection will be counted towards the respective winners’ selection. For
the avoidance of doubt winners will be selected as follows:
||No. of Winners
|Thursday, 16th November 2017
|Friday, 17th November 2017
|Monday, 20th November 2017
|Tuesday, 21st November 2017
|Wednesday, 22nd November 2017
10. Entrants must ensure that the information contained within their tweet or comment is complete entry is accurate, correct and truthful. Entrants may be disqualified if it is discovered that the entrant has supplied untruthful, inaccurate, misleading and/or fraudulent personal details.
11. Winners will be contacted within 48 hours of their selection by one of the following methods:
i. Twitter Entry: via a comment beneath their entry detailing that they have won and requesting to provide their contact details via direct message. Contact details must be provided within 48 hours of being notified. If a response is not received within this timeframe the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
ii. Facebook Entry: via a comment beneath their entry detailing that they have won and to provide their contact details via direct message. Contact details must be provided within 48 hours of being notified. If a response is not received within this timeframe the Promoter reserves the right to select a new winner.
12. Winners will be contacted to arrange the time, date & location of the wish. All wishes will be granted by Sunday 24th December 2017. All prizes will be UK based. Only winners will be notified. In the event of travel being required to attend the Prize, travel costs will be paid up to £75 per person for the winner and a guest. Any additional reasonable travel expenses or reasonable overnight accommodation may be covered at the Promoter’s discretion. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include gratuities, meals or other expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for the winner and guest.
13. Dates and times will vary between wishes. Winners will need to be available on the dates determined by the Promoter. In the event that a winner is unable to attend the Prize, the Promoter shall have the right to have the winner forfeit their Prize and/or select a new winner.
14. Prizes are as stated and the winners will not receive any additional recompense.
15. No correspondence will be entered into and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
16. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives in whole or in part. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
17. Entries which include any of the following will be discounted: (i) offensive and/or derogatory language, (ii) anything or an explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) anything defamatory, libellous, obscene, (iv) or infringing copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights (v) is otherwise illegal.
18. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
20. The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity, photography and any filming) surrounding the winning of the prizes, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material on all channels and media. The Winner assigns to Promoter all rights, including all copyright and other intellectual property rights, that may arise in materials or other content created during the advertising and marketing activities in relation to the Prize which shall be vested and owned by the Promoter.
21. The Winner agrees to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agency, and will act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the fulfilling the Prize.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies and sub contractors involved in the production and filming of Cadvent and the Wishes, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage or disappointment which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion including without limitation any filming activities and accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
23. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
24. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
25. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
26. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the promotion consents to such participation.
27. The full names of the winners may be obtained by writing “Cadvent Wishes 2017 – Winner List” to 172 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5QR up to one months after the closing date.
29. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Facebook or Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Facebook and Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
30. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
31. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1DH.