UK, 18+ only. 23/02/21 – 26/02/21. Follow @CadburyUK and tweet between 8 – 10am using the unique hashtag if you are within participating 2.5-mile radius of following locations: 23rd Feb: #TwirlOrangeUnlimitedLondon (Oxford Street); 24th Feb: #TwirlOrangeUnlimitedBirmingham (Bull Ring); within participating 5-mile radius of following locations 25th Feb: #TwirlOrangeUnlimitedLiverpool (Liver Building); 26th Feb: #TwirlOrangeUnlimitedCardiff (Queens Arcade) for a chance to win. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 100 winners each day will win 2 x Cadbury Twirl Orange. Internet access and Twitter account required. Max 1 entry & prize per person.
Winners must respond by the time stated when initially contacted by the Promoter to claim prize
. Visit https://www.cadbury.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/cadbury-twirl-orange for full T&Cs, prize details. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1DH.
1. This Promotion is open to those who live within participating 2.5-mile radius of the following locations: London Oxford Street, Birmingham Bull Ring and 5-mile radius of the following locations: Liverpool Liver Building and Cardiff Queens Arcade (see Clause 7 for details) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid Twitter account are required.
3.Please note:if you are chosen as a winner, you MUST reply by the time stated in initial contact from the Promoter in order to claim your Prize.
6. You must keep your profile on a public setting after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
7.City: In order to enter, you must live within a 2.5-mile radius (5-mile total space) of the following points of interest within each City:
- London: Oxford Street
EC1A, EC1M, EC1N, EC1P, EC1R, EC1V, EC1Y, EC2A, EC2M, EC2N, EC2P, EC2R, EC2V, EC2Y, EC3A, EC3M, EC3N, EC3P, EC3R, EC3V, EC4A, EC4M, EC4N,EC4P, EC4R, EC4V, EC4Y, EC50, N1, N1C, N7, NW1, NW1W, NW26, NW3, NW8, SE1, SE11, SW1A, SW1E, SW1H, SW1P, SW1V, SW1W, SW1X, SW1Y, SW3, SW6, SW7, W1, W1A, W1B, W1C, W1D, W1F, W1G, W1H, W1J, W1K, W1M, W1N, W1P, W1R, W1S, W1T, W1U, W1V, W1W, W1X, W1Y, W2, W3, W9, WC1A, WC1B, WC1E, WC1H, WC1N, WC1R, WC1V, WC1X, WC2A, WC2B, WC2E, WC2H, WC2N, WC2R, WC99
- Birmingham: Bull Ring
B1, B10, B11, B12, B13, B15, B16, B18, B19, B2, B20, B21, B24, B25, B3, B4, B42, B5, B6, B7, B8, B80, B9, B99
8.City: In order to enter, you must live within a 5-mile radius of the following points of interest within each City:
- Liverpool: Liver Building
CH25, CH26, CH27, CH28, CH30, CH32, CH41, CH42, CH43, CH44, CH45, CH46, CH49, CH61, CH62, CH63, L1, L10, L11, L12, L13, L14, L15, L16, L17, L18, L19, L2, L20, L21, L22, L23, L25, L28, L29, L3, L30, L4, L41, L42, L43, L44, L45, L46, L47, L49, L5, L6, L61, L62, L63, L67, L68, L69, L7, L70, L71, L72, L73, L74, L75, L8, L80, L9
- Cardiff: Queens Arcade
CF1, CF10, CF11, CF14, CF15, CF2, CF23, CF24, CF3, CF30, CF4, CF5, CF6, CF63, CF64, CF91, CF95, CF99
9. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the entire Promotion Period. Maximum 1 Prize per person.
10.The Prizes: There will be a total of 400 winners. 100 winners per Prize Draw will each win 2 x 43g Cadbury Twirl Orange.
11.Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- You must not include content that contains defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery.
- You must not condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour and not cause offence on the grounds of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age.
12. Winner Selection: 100 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received for each Prize Draw. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service, within 1 hour of the end of the Entry Period for each Prize Draw.
13. Winner Notification:The winners will be contacted via direct message to the Twitter account used to enter shortly after the promotion closes and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize by the time stated in initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within the correct timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
14. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 1 hour of acceptance of the Prize to arrange delivery of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winners will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing TwirlOrange@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
15. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- are in breach of the Terms and Conditions
- contain any content that is offensive, obscene, sexual, derogatory, defamatory, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner, or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication;
- contains or refers to any third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks;
- promotes any political agenda.
16. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS11676 Cadbury Orange Twirl Twitter PD, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
17. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
18. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, travel/road conditions or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
19. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Twitter.
20. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, and that Twitter has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
21. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
23. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
24. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
25. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
26. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
27. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
28. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
29. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH , Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1DH