1. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promotion will begin at 00:01 BST on 08th July 2020 (“Opening Date”) and closes at 23:59 BST on 18th August 2020 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
4. Purchase is necessary (excluding Northern Ireland residents – see clause 5 for details) and Internet access and e-mail is required.
5. Northern Ireland residents can enter without purchase by writing on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard to JS10924 Cadbury Inventor Tesco, PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, with their name, full postal address and email address. One entry per person. A manual entry will then be submitted on behalf of the entrant. Only winners will be notified. All entrants using this entry route should take particular note of the timings of this Promotion and factor in time for their entry to reach the address above and at least 3 working days for their entry to be processed.
6. Maximum of one entry per person. Maximum of one prize per person across all Cadbury Inventor promotions.
7. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
8. To enter, purchase any one of the 3x Cadbury Inventor bars (as referred to in clause 9), and visit www.cadburyinventor.com to vote for your favourite bar. Then enter your details (email address, where you purchased your bar and country), and select ‘Tesco’ to be entered in to the prize draw. Proof of purchase will be required.
9. Cadbury Inventor bars available for purchase are:
a. Cadbury Dairy Milk ‘Out of the Blueberry’
b. Cadbury Dairy Milk ‘Coconutty’
c. Cadbury Dairy Milk ‘Crunchy Honeycomb’
10. Prizes: 33 winners will each win one of the following cash prizes:
a. Tier 1 prize – 3 cash prizes of £1,000
b. Tier 2 prize – 10 cash prizes of £500
c. Tier 3 prize – 20 cash prizes £100
11. Winner Selection
All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw to take place by 25th August 2020. The winners will be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw by email to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize. The winners must respond within 14 days of initial contact. Winners will be selected at random.
12. Proof of purchase required so entrants should retain packaging and receipt to verify their purchase.
13. Upon winner confirmation and acceptance, Prizes will be delivered within 28 days via BACS transfer.
14. Whilst we want you to enjoy this Promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you should reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
15. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for any issues caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
16. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
17. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge.
18. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner. The winner may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced. Winner information can be obtained by sending a self-addressed envelope to JS10924 Cadbury Inventor Tesco WL, PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks.
19. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. In the event for any reason the winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
21. If a winner is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant prize.
22. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic, epidemic or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
24. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
26. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998, The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy.
27. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
28. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH (the “Promoter”).