Summary Terms and Conditions:
UK, 18-30 only. 00:01 27/06/22 – 23:59 31/07/22. Visit giveadoubt.cadbury.co.uk and complete the online form to provide your details and select which Celebrity you would like to have a call with to enter the Prize Draw. You, or if you are entering on behalf of someone else, the intended recipient of a prize must be between the ages of 18 – 30 to be eligible to win. If you are entering on behalf of someone else, you must provide your own details. Call will last no longer than 20 minutes. No purchase necessary. Prizes: 1 of 3 x calls with chosen Participating Celebrity. Internet access and email address required. Max 1 entry and prize per person. Visit cadbury.co.uk/terms-and-conditions for full T&Cs and Prize details. Promoter
: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion. You, or if you are entering on behalf of someone else the intended recipient of a prize, must be between the ages of 18 – 30 to be eligible to win.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 BST on the 27 June 2022 and 23:59 BST on the 31 July 2022 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit giveadoubt.cadbury.co.uk and complete the online form to provide your details (name, address, postcode, email address, and contact telephone number) and select which Participating Celebrity, see clause 5 for details, you, or the intended recipient, would like to have a call with to be entered into the Prize Draw.
5. If entering on behalf of someone else, at the point of entry, the entrant must enter their own details and not the intended recipient.
6. Participating Celebrities:
- Charithra Chandran,
- Craig David,
- Joel Dommett
7. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
8. The Prizes: There will be a total of 3 winners. Each winner will win 1 x call with their chosen Participating Celebrity. 1 winner will be selected per Participating Celebrity.
9. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The call must be taken before 31/12/2022 subject to the chosen celebrity’s availability. The Promoter will endeavour to provide as much visibility as possible for the Prize date, although timings may only be confirmed (and are liable to move) days in advance, subject to the celebrity’s availability. Neither the Promoter nor the celebrity will be liable in any way for any cancellation or postponement of the Prize.
- The call will last no longer than 20 minutes.
- The winner or the recipient will receive a link to access an online platform through which the call will be held.
- The winner or the recipient will be subject to a pre-screening call from The Prince’s Trust. If there are reasonable concerns for the safety of the winner, The Prince’s Trust shall refer the winner to appropriate support services. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Prize or redraw the Prize if in the reasonable opinion of The Prince’s Trust, it would not be appropriate for the Participating Celebrity to speak to the winner or the recipient.
- Online calls will be recorded and held by The Prince’s Trust. If the winner or the recipient agrees, content from the celeb ONLY will be used for publicity. No publicity material will identify the winner or the recipient of the call. No content which features the winner, or the recipient will feature in publicity of the call.
- If entering on behalf of someone else, the Winner must contact the person they entered on behalf of and ask them to contact email@example.com to confirm acceptance and eligibility. If the recipient does not wish to participate, the winner shall confirm this to the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Winner Selection: 3 provisional winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. 1 winner will be selected per Participating Celebrity as selected when entering the competition. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
11. Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winners will be confirmed as a winner. If a provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. If The Princes Trust considers that awarding the Prize to an individual poses any risk of harm or offence, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel that Prize or redraw the Prize.
12. Prize Acceptance: Notification to arrange fulfilment of the Prize will take place within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner or recipient has not received communication to arrange their Prize the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
13. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS12885 Give A Doubt, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
14. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
15. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
16. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize for another of equal or greater value.
17. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to giveadoubt.cadbury.co.uk.
18. The Promoter, The Prince’s Trust and either of their associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS12885) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19.The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
20. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants. By accepting these terms and conditions and entering the promotion, you consent to the potential processing of special category data.
21. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
22. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions
23. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
24. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.