3. Promotion Period: Enter between 12:00 BST on the 19 of July 2022 and 12:00 BST on the 20 of July 2022 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free ), follow @CadburyUK and tweet using the hashtag #CadburyMysteryBars to be entered into the Prize Draw
5. Only entries which include the promotional hashtag will be valid.
6. You must keep your Twitter profile on a public setting and continue to follow the @CadburyUK account for 4 weeks after the end of the Promotion Period in order to be contacted if you are selected as a winner.
7. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
8. The Prizes: There will be a total of 10 winners. Each winner will win 1 x hamper containing:
a. 1 x Mystery Bar Single (43G) Flavour 1
b. 1 x Mystery Bar Single (43G) Flavour 2
c. 1 x Mystery Bar Block (170G) Flavour 1
d. 1 x Mystery Bar Block (170G) Flavour 2.
9. Winner Selection: 10 provisional winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the Prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 1 working day of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address used on entry within 1 working day of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winners will be confirmed as a winner. If a provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 3 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
11. Prize Acceptance: Notification to arrange fulfilment of the Prize will take place within 3 days of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a winner has not received communication to arrange their Prize the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
12. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. is in breach of the Terms & Conditions;
b. contains any content that is offensive, harmful, objectionable or which is otherwise unsuitable for publication including with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, or which could reflect negatively upon the name, reputation or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner.
c. contains or refers to any unauthorised third-party brand or reference any third-party names, logos and/or trademarks.
d. promotes any political agenda.
13. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
14. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS13108 Cadbury, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
15. The Promoter fully respects freedom of speech, but prior to entering the promotion, the winner must not have posted, published or caused to be published by way of press, radio, television or in any social medium, any comments that are likely to discredit or damage the reputation of the Promoter or their product(s) or service(s) or be in breach of the rules of the relevant media. In addition, the winner must not do so during the life of the promotion or Prize. If, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, decides that the winner has breached this condition, the winner’s entitlement to the Prize may be cancelled and a substitute winner chosen on the same basis as the original winner.
16. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
17. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
a. Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
b. Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
c. Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
d. Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
e. Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means.
f. Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
g. Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
h. Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
18. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize or any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize or element of the Prize for another of equal or greater value.
19. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of subscription will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to Twitter.
20. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Twitter, and Twitter is not responsible for any element of this Promotion.
21. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13108) or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
22. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
23. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
24. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
25. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
26. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
27. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.