These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees, directors and agents of the Promoter, their group companies, their family members, or anyone else connected with this Promotion.
2. The Promotion will be open from 00:00 GMT on 21.02.22 – 23:59 GMT on 23.02.22 known as the “Promotion Period”.
3.No purchase is necessary to enter but a valid Twitter account and internet access is required.
4. An entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. Third party, spam and bulk entries will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions, and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
5. To Enter: On receipt of the email detailing the competition, tweet where you would hide an egg for a fellow Man U fan with the #ManUtdWorldWideHide. You will have the option to click on a link in the email we send out which will pre-populate a tweet with the hashtag ready for you to tweet your entry.
6. Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libelous, obscene or disparages the promoter in any way, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
- contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right);
- contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products; and
- Promotes any political or religious agenda.
7. Winner Selection: There will be a total of 1 winner. Winner will be selected randomly in a draw from all valid entries on 24th February 2022.
8. Winner notification: Winners will be notified via a direct message on Twitter. Please ensure that your Twitter privacy settings allow us to contact you directly. If a winner does not respond within 14 days, they will forfeit their prize and the Promoter shall select another winner from all valid entries received. Those not contactable via reasonable means (after reasonable efforts) may be disqualified and an alternative winning entrant may be awarded the prize on the same basis as described above.
9. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check their direct inbox to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this communication is missed for any reason.
10. Prize: Winner will have their tale of where they’d hide an egg for a fellow MUFC fan printed on a giant Easter egg outside Old Trafford Stadium over Easter weekend
11. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be substituted by the winner. No cash alternative is available.
12. No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected
13. The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
14. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
15. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
16. By submitting your entry, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, and make derivative works of your entry in any media and through any media channel. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
17. The surname and county of the winners will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by contacting email@example.com.
18. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
19. The winner may, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material including on social media. Winner is under no obligation to agree to this clause, and it is not a condition of prize acceptance. At all times winners can opt-out.
20. This promotion will be run by the Promoter and is not in any way administered by the relevant football club. By entering, you acknowledge the relevant football shall not, subject to any applicable laws, have any liability to you in connection with the promotion. The Promoter bears sole responsibility for supply of the prize and the relevant football club cannot be held responsible for any claims relating to the prizes.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter. You are providing information to the Promoter and not to Twitter.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
26. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH