Creme Egg Paul McKenna Terms and Conditions
SUMMARY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
UK, 18+ only. 17:00 28/02/23 – 23:59 03/03/23. Login to your Instagram or Facebook account. Via an in-feed advert on Facebook and Instagram, complete the online form providing your details and selecting 1 of 4 locations and dates to enter into the relevant Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. Prizes: Edinburgh: 2 x pair of tickets to see Paul McKenna at the Central Church on 09/03/23 at 19:30 - 21:00. Manchester: 2 x pair of tickets to see Paul McKenna at the Stoller Hall on the 11/03/23 at 19:30 - 21:00. Birmingham 2 x pair of tickets to see Paul McKenna at the Birmingham Conference & Events Centre on the 18/03/23 at 19:30 - 21:00. London: 4 x pair of tickets to see Paul McKenna at Conway Hall on 24/03/23 at 19:30 - 21:00. All prizes include meet & greet. Winner must respond within 3 days in order to claim Prize. Internet access & email address required. Max 1 entry & Prize per person. Visit https://www.cadbury.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/Creme-Egg-Paul-McKenna for full T&Cs & Prize details. Promoter: Mondelez UK, Cadbury House, Sanderson Rd, Denham, Uxbridge UB8 1DH.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 17:00 GMT/BST on the 28th of February 2023 and 23:59 GMT/BST on the of 3rd of March 2023 inclusive.
4. To Enter : Login to your Instagram or Facebook account (or create one for free). Via an in-feed advert on Instagram or Facebook, complete the online form providing your details (full name and email address) and selecting 1 of 4 locations and dates (see clause 6) to be entered into the relevant Prize Draw. Signing up to the Cadbury database is not mandatory.
5. Maximum of 1 entry is permitted per person during the Promotion Period. No person may win more than 1 Prize.
6. The Prizes: There will be a total of 10 winners. Each winner will win 1 x pair of tickets to see a Paul McKenna show, including meet & greet.
- Edinburgh: There will be 2 winners. Each winner will win 1 x pair of tickets to see Paul McKenna at the Central Church on 9th March 2023 at 19:30 - 21:00 including meet & greet.
- Manchester: There will be 2 winners. Each winner will win 1 x pair of tickets to see Paul McKenna at the Stoller Hall on the 11th March 2023 at 19:30 - 21:00, including meet & greet.
- Birmingham: There will be 2 winners. Each winner will win 1 x pair of tickets to see Paul McKenna at the Birmingham Conference & Events Centre on the 18th March 2023 at 19:30 - 21:00, including meet & greet
- London: There will be 4 winners. Each winner will win 1 x pair of tickets to see Paul McKenna at Conway Hall on 24th March 2023 at 19:30 - 21:00, including meet & greet
7. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or their guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or their guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the show.
- You and your guest must abide by any relevant terms and conditions which form part of the prize. Whilst at the event/venue, you must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the show.
- The winner will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the organisers if the show or meet & greet is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
- If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
- Once tickets have been issued, the Promoter, will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, illness of a performer or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
8. Winner Selection:
- Edinburgh, Manchester & Birmingham: 6 provisional winners, 2 per location, will be randomly selected from all relevant valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
- London: 4 provisional winners will be randomly selected from all relevant valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
For your total confidence, the Prize draws will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 1 working day of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Winner Notification: Provisional winners will be contacted via the email address within 1 working day of Winner Selection and will be asked to provide evidence of identity and eligibility. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the provisional winners. Once eligibility has been confirmed, the provisional winners will be confirmed as a winner. If a provisional winner does not respond to the initial contact within 3 days, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and award the Prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. Prize acceptance: Notification to arrange fulfilment of the Prize will take place within 1 day of acceptance of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Winner does not receive notification to arrange their Prize within 1 day the winner must inform the Promoter by emailing CadburyCEPaulMckenna@promowinners.com. If a winner does not do so, the Promoter reserves the right to not reissue the Prize or limit its value at its sole discretion.
11. Provided no objection is received, the surname and county of the winner will be made available to anyone who requests them by writing to JS13327 Creme Egg Paul McKenna, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, within 3 months of the closing date. In the event they win, winners may request their surname and county are not published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
12. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
13. The Promoter seeks to run a fair and secure promotion and prevent abuse and cheating. If you enter in a way that is not consistent with these Terms & Conditions, your entry (and any of your associated aliases) will be disqualified. Any Prize awarded may be void and recoverable, and the Promoter reserves the right to bar you from entering future promotions for a period of at least six months. For this reason, the Promoter reserves the right at any point to:
- Verify the eligibility of entrants and/or provisional winners through multiple means by requesting such information it consider reasonably necessary for this purpose. Entry or a Prize may be withheld until verification is completed.
- Disqualify entries that are not made directly by the individual entering the Promotion.
- Disqualify entries made using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- Disqualify bulk entries from individuals, trade, consumer groups or third parties, incomplete entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means.
- Disqualify entries beyond the maximum allowed, or those using techniques such as ‘script’, ‘brute force’, multiple SIM cards for text entries, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using aliases or identities other than their own or any other means..
- Disqualify entrants who tamper with the entry process.
- Disqualify entries which, in some other way, do not meet the requirements of these Terms & Conditions.
- Cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion should it not be capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion.
14. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize and/or any element of a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute that Prize or element of a Prize for another of equal or greater value.
15. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the lead gen form.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies are not liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion (JS13327) or accepting or using the/a Prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
17. The Promoter will not be liable for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations for reasons beyond its reasonable control arising from but not limited to Acts of God, global or regional epidemic or pandemic, adverse weather conditions, fire, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, plague or other natural calamities, or any other circumstances.
18. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
19. If any part/s of these Terms & Conditions are legally ruled to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remainder will not be affected and will continue in full force and effect.
20. By entering, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
21. If there is a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and those in any promotional material, these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
22. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. Residents of Scotland and Northern Ireland may bring proceedings in their own jurisdiction.
Promoter: Mondelez UK, Cadbury House, Sanderson Rd, Denham, Uxbridge UB8 1DH.