Full terms and conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over only. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion Period: The Promotion will begin at 00.01 GMT on 01/06/16 (“Opening Date”) and all winners made available by 00.01 GMT on 01/04/17 (“Final Distribution Date”). All claims must be made no later than the Final Distribution Date (“Claim by date”).
4. Purchase is necessary. Maximum of one Promotion Prize can be won per person.
5. No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents. Northern Ireland residents can write to the following address: JS5982 [Cadbury Wini Eggs], PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF with their name, full postal address and email address. PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, will open a randomly selected pack on your behalf and if you are a winner, email you the unique code for you to complete the process described in clause 8 below. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a main prize. Only winners will be notified. Only one entry per stamped envelope/email.
6. There are no restrictions with regards to how many packs can be purchased however, please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use just to participate in this Promotion.
7. To Enter: entrants must purchase a promotional pack of Mini Eggs 90g and find a gold foil wrapped egg and a winning coupon (both will be contained within a sealed bag).
8. The Prizes: There are 10 prizes available to be won, 10 winners will each win a trip, for a family of 4 (2 adults & 2 children aged under 11) to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, for 5 nights. The prize includes:
The Prize includes return economy flights from any London airport to Rio De Janeiro;
Return airport transfers from Rio De Janeiro airport to the hotel;
5 nights’ accommodation in a 4* hotel, based on 4 people sharing a family room;
4 hour Private Behind the Scenes Tour of Maracanã Stadium;
Comprehensive Travel insurance for the winner and their guests before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and their guests to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical conditions and/or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their guest are aged 79 or over.
9. Prize conditions:
i. Winners must take the trip to Rio by 16th December 2017, the trip can be taken at any time excluding the following dates:
ii. Breakfast and spending money are not included in the prize.
iii. Any costs or expenses not expressly included in the Prize above, will be the responsibility of the Winner.
iv. The prize winner and their guests (where applicable) are responsible for and must comply with any health advice/regulations/inoculations required by any destination country. Any associated costs for this are the responsibility of the prize winner and their guests (where applicable).
v. All holiday locations and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The winner should notify the Promoter at least six weeks in advance of his/her preferred dates for taking the trip.
vi. All travel must be completed within the time-frame stated within the competition. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the promotional agent.
vii. The Promoter or their agencies will accept no responsibility for hotels/tours/transport companies etc. being withdrawn or amended. In the event of this, the Promoter or their agency will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
viii. Any amendments made by the prize winner after the booking is confirmed may be subject to administration charges levied by the specific supplier.
ix. Visas for Brazil are not required by all nationals of EU countries for stays of up to 90 days. To enter Brazil, a passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry is required.
x. Passports and Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner. The Promoter and their agencies cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
10. How to Win: Entrants that find a golden egg and coupon within a pack of Mini Eggs will need to call the number on the coupon. If entrants are unable to provide any information requested in the internal verification checks, it will be up to the discretion of the Promoter as to whether a prize is issued. Claimants will also be required to provide an email address in order to allow for further communication of the prize details. All prizes must be claimed by 00.01 GMT on 01/04/17. Claims received outside of this time will not be valid.
11. Winners will be contacted within 5 working days of their completed claim to organise their Trip.
12. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
13. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
14. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third party products or services.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. Transferability of Winning Pack: The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of Winning coupons or Prizes to third parties or them being sold or made available for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a Winning Coupon has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the Winning Coupon without payment or compensation to the entrant who claims using the relevant Winning Coupon.
17. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected claims.
19. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using any automated means in order to increase that participant’s chance of winning in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that person’s claim will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
20. The names and counties of residence of the Winners can be obtained by writing to the following address: JS5982 Winner List, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF. Available for 1 month from 15th April 2017.
21. Promoter Details: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.