1.Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion Period: 00:00 on 1 September 2019 (‘’Opening Date’’) to 17:00 on 24 April 2020 (‘’Closing Date’’). Following the Promotion Period, there will be a final draw (“Wrap Up Draw”) on 14th June 2020 for any claims after the Closing Date up until 17:00 on 13th June 2020 (the “Wrap Up Period”) as conducted by
4. Proof of purchase is not required, but the winning ticket will be needed to claim the Prize.
5. Purchase is necessary for participants. Northern Ireland residents may enter via the No Purchase Necessary route (see Clause 6).
6. No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents only. Northern Ireland residents may enter without a purchase. Send a correctly stamped envelope/postcard titled “JS9874 Cadbury Premier League NPN, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF” with your full name, email address, postal address, phone number and date of birth. A random number process, overseen by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, will determine if your entry is a winner and the prize. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per stamped envelope/postcard. Only winners will be notified. Please ensure that all entries are received by PromoVeritas before the final closing date.
7. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
8. To Enter:
purchase a promotional 455g Cadbury Premier League milk chocolate football and find a winning ticket inside of the football wrapper to win. Call the freephone number on the winning ticket by 17:00 on 24 April 2020 to claim your prize. Once eligibility of prize is confirmed and the prize is accepted, winners’ details will be passed onto the relevant party to manage the fulfilment of the prize.
- 1 of up to 10 pairs of VIP Hospitality PL tickets available to be won. This includes VIP seating at the game venue and a meal provided by the Club only. Travel and accommodation is not included
- 1 of up to 90 pairs of PL match tickets available to be won.
The matches available for selection will be those that are on the Cadbury FC Ticket Portal during the window of redemption. There is no guarantee of a specific team or game, and winners will be able to pick from the matches available at the point of redemption. The Prizes must be taken in the 2019/2020 Premier League season. If the guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
10.Wrap Up Draw:Any claims during the Wrap Up Period shall be entered into a draw for a chance to win £100 (or Euro equivalent) (“Wrap Up Draw”). The Wrap Up Draw will take place on 14th June 2020. One winner will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process by PromoVeritas. Cash prize will be paid by BACS transfer into the winner’s bank account within 14 days of the Wrap Up Draw.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
12. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
13. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.in part.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
16. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
18. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Welsh Courts.
19. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be lost.
20. Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
21. Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
22. Other than as set out in the terms and conditions of entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006
23. Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
24. The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
25. If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.