Cadbury Premier League Terms and Conditions
UK & ROI, 18+. Open from 25/04/2020 to 17:00 on 26/03/2021. Purchase a promotional 256g Cadbury FC milk chocolate football and find a winning ticket on the inside of the football wrapper to win. Call the number on the ticket by 17:00 on 26/03/2021 to claim your prize. Prizes available to be won: 1 of 100x pairs of match day tickets for 2020/2021 PL season and 1 of 12 pairs of VIP stadium tour tickets (choose from either Liverpool, Man City, Tottenham, Man United, Chelsea or Arsenal) including a £50 club shop voucher. No guarantee of match/team. Travel expenses not included. Stadium tour prize valid for 6 months from date of claim. Those who enter between 17:00 on 26/03/2021 and 23:59 on 14/05/2021 will be entered in a final draw on 15/05/2021 for the chance to win £100/€ equivalent. Retain winning coupon and packaging. See cadbury.co.uk/terms-and-conditions for full terms and NPN route for NI. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion Period:00:00 on 25 April 2020 (‘’Opening Date’’) to 17:00 on 26 March 2021 (‘’Closing Date’’). Following the Promotion Period, there will be a final draw (“Wrap Up Draw”) on 15/05/2021 for any claims made after the Closing Date up until 23:59 on 14/05/2021 (the “Wrap Up Period”) as conducted by PromoVeritas.
4. Proof of purchase is not required, but the winning ticket will be needed to claim the Prize.
5. Purchase is necessary for participants. Northern Ireland residents only may enter via the No Purchase Necessary route (NPN) without a purchase. Send a correctly stamped envelope/postcard titled “JS10742 Cadbury FC NPN, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF” with your full name, email address, postal address, phone number and date of birth. A random number process, overseen by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, will determine if your entry is a winner and if so, the prize. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per stamped envelope/postcard. Only winners will be notified. Please ensure that all entries are received by PromoVeritas before the final closing date.
6. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
7. To Enter:Purchase a promotional 256g Cadbury FC milk chocolate football and find a winning ticket on the inside of the football wrapper to win. Call the number on the ticket by 17:00 on 26 March 2021 to claim your prize. Once eligibility of prize is confirmed and the prize is accepted, winners’ details will be passed onto the relevant party to manage the fulfilment of the prize.
1 of up to 100 pairs of match day tickets available to be won. The matches available for selection will be those that are on the Cadbury FC Ticket Portal during the window of redemption. There is no guarantee of a specific team or game, and winners will be able to pick from the matches available at the point of redemption. The Prizes must be taken in the 2020/2021 Premier League season. If the guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
1 of up to 12 pairs of VIP stadium tour tickets (choose from either Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, Manchester United, Chelsea or Arsenal stadium) including a £50 club shop voucher available to be won. The prize includes a VIP tour at the venue and a club museum visit for Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal stadiums only. This is due to there being no museum in the other stadiums. Travel and accommodation is not included. The VIP stadium tour prize must be taken within 6 months from the date of claiming the prize.
9. All winning packs have been made available to be won in a fair and random process, overseen for your complete confidence by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
10. Wrap Up Draw:For any claims made after the Closing Date up until 23:59 on 14 May 2021 (the “Wrap Up Period”), there will be a final draw for a chance to win £100 (or Euro equivalent) (“Wrap Up Draw”). The Wrap Up Draw will take place on 15 May 2021. One winner will be drawn at random via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process by PromoVeritas. Cash prize will be paid by BACS transfer into the winner’s bank account within 14 days of the Wrap Up Draw.
11. Further Prize Conditions:
Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs (""Clubs"") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
Other than as set out in the terms and conditions of entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006
Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
You are responsible for your behaviour and the behaviour of your guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude you and/or your guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if you or your guest acts in a manner that is dangerous to yourselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event/venue.
Whilst at the venue, you and your guest must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in refused entry, or the ticket holders being required to leave the venue.
For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
12. Once eligibility of a prize is confirmed and accepted, you will be notified within 10 working days of acceptance of the Prize to either select your tickets or arrange fulfilment of your tour. In the unlikely event that you don’t receive a notification within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, you will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing CadburyFootball@promowinners.com. In the event that a winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
13. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by sending a self-addressed envelope to JS10742 Cadbury Premier League WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing CadburyFootball@promowinners.com. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
14.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
15. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation.
18. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, dishonesty, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
20. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize(s) has/have been awarded.
22. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be lost.
24. The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).