1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotional Period: 15 December 2019 (‘’Opening Date’’) to 30 April 2020 (‘’Closing Date’’). All claims must be made no later than 30 June 2020 (“Claim by date”). Claims received outside of this time will not be valid.
4. Proof of purchase is not required, but details from the winning ticket will be needed to claim prize. Retain winning ticket and packaging (including the golden foil).
5. Purchase is necessary for participants resident in Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales). Northern Ireland residents may enter via the No Purchase Necessary route (see Clause 6).
6. No purchase necessary (NPN) for Northern Ireland residents only. Northern Ireland residents may enter without a purchase. Send a correctly stamped envelope/postcard titled “JS9873 Egg & Spoon NPN, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF” with your full name, email address, postal address, phone number and date of birth. A random number process, overseen by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, will determine if your entry is a winner and the prize. All valid NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Only one entry per stamped envelope/postcard. Only winners will be notified. Please ensure that all entries are received by PromoVeritas before the final closing date.
7. Whilst we want you to enjoy this promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you can reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
8. To enter, purchase a promotional Cadbury Dairy Milk Egg ‘n’ Spoon (including Oreo variant) pack and find a golden egg inside to win. Call the freephone number on the winning ticket by 30 June 2020 to claim your prize. Winners will be required to provide details including name, address, email address and contact number for the purposes of redeeming the prize and verification. A photo of or the original winning ticket will be required to verify your win.
9. Once eligibility of prize is confirmed and the prize is accepted, winners’ details will be passed onto the relevant party to manage the fulfilment of the prize, which will be delivered within 28 days of your claim being verified.
10. Prize: 130 x 500GB PlayStation 4 consoles (colour: black).
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
12. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material. The winners may object to participating in the promotional activity.
13. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
14. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
15. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
18. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be lost.
19. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. Subject to the consent of the winners, the surname and county of the winners will be available 4 weeks after the close of the Promotion by sending a correctly stamped self-addressed envelope/postcard to JS9873 Egg & Spoon WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF for a minimum of 8 weeks. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during Winner Notification.
21. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
22. The Promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
23. Promoter Details:
In the UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH; and
In ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Irish Branch whose address is at Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.