UK, 18+ only. 18/4/19 – 31/5/19. To enter, visit www.cadbury.co.uk/darkmilk and fill in the online form with your details for a chance to win 1 of 10 Cadbury Hampers each worth up to £30. Prize draw to be conducted by 5/6/19. No purchase necessary. Internet access required. Max 1 entry per person. Max 1 prize per household. Visit the website for full T&Cs and prize details. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
3. Enter between 00.01 BST on the 18th April 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 31st May 2019 inclusive (‘Promotion Period’).
4. To enter, visit www.cadbury.co.uk/darkmilk and fill in the online form providing your details (title, full name, email address, home address, mobile number, country and date of birth) to be entered into the prize draw.
5. Maximum of one entry per person during the Promotion Period. Maximum of one Prize per household.
6. The Prize: 10 winners will each win a Cadbury Hamper worth up to £30.
7. Winner Selection: 10 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. The prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service by the 5th June 2019.
8. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 5 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility, acceptance of the Prize and further delivery information, within 14 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
9. The winner will be contacted within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange the delivery of the Prize.
10. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
11. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
12. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
15. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
16. The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
17. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
18. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
19. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
20. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Branch with registered office at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.