18+, UK & ROI. Promotion Period: 00:01 02/01/2018 – 23:59 29/03/2018. Internet access, e-mail and ability to take & upload photo required. Participating Products: Cadbury-branded chocolate bars and tablets. Buy 1 of the Participating Products, visit cadburylegends.com (“Website”), enter your details & scan the front of pack with the Cadbury logo for a chance to win. Prizes: Tier 1: 4 x Premier League (“PL”) Legend Experiences (no guarantee of which legend; up to the value of £2,000); Tier 2: 10 x pairs of tickets to a PL match for the 2018/19 season (no guarantee of specific team/game); and Tier 3: 2000 x PL promotional items (Now TV Sky Sports month passes, scarves, footballs and football bag & water bottle combo) available to be won (no guarantee of which item). Tier 1 Winners to be selected in a random draw to take place by 06/04/2018 from all entries received throughout Promotion Period. Winners of Tier 2 & 3 Prizes to be selected by random pre-determined winning moments across Promotion Period. 1 entry per day per person. 1 Tiered Prize per winner. Purchase necessary (excluding NI). See Website for full T&Cs. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
Buy a Legend, Win a Legend Long Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants may only enter the competition once per calendar day during the Promotion Period. The first entry on each day will deemed to be the only valid entry.
3. Promotion Period: The promotion will begin at 00:01 on 2nd January 2018 (“Opening Date”) and close on at 23:59 on 29th March 2018 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
4. Internet access, e-mail address and the ability to take and upload a photograph are required.
5. How to enter:
Purchase any Cadbury-branded chocolate bar or tablet (“Participating Products”).
Participating Product list includes but is not limited to:
Cadbury Dairy Milk: All Flavours, Bars and Tablets (37.5g-200g)
Cadbury Crunchie 40g
Cadbury Twirl 43g
Cadbury Boost 48.5g
Cadbury Boost Duo 68g
Cadbury Double Decker 54.5g
Cadbury Double Decker Duo 80g
Cadbury Wispa 36g
Cadbury Wispa Duo 51g
Visit cadburylegends.com, enter your details and scan your Participating Product’s front of pack with the Cadbury logo for a chance to win.
6. Winner Selection:
Winners for Tier 2 and 3 Prizes will be selected by random winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) which have been randomly and securely selected by an independent adjudicator for each day within the Promotion Period to win one of the Prizes. Those registrants who scan a Participating Product on or first after one of these winning moments will win a Prize. If no one scans a Participating Product within a winning moment timeframe, the available Prize will roll into the next moment or next day of the promotion so that the Prize may still be won i.e. if a winning moment is selected at 23:59 on one day, a Participating Product scanned at 00.01 the next day will capture that winning moment. In the event that there are no entries received within a given period between two or more winning moments, the relevant Prize(s) will be rolled forward and awarded to the next available entrant(s). Once an entrant has scanned a Participating Product, a window will instantly pop-out informing them whether they are a winner or not.
Winners for Tier 1 Prizes will be drawn at random from all valid entries received throughout the Promotion Period via an independently audited and verified prize draw selection process. The prize draw will take place no later than 6th April 2018 (“Prize Draw”).
Tier 1 Prizes: 4 x Premier League Legend Experiences available to be won
• Tier 1 Prizes will be customized to individuals following a telephone conversation with the agency responsible for the fulfilment of this promotion on behalf of the Promoter to understand The Premier League Legend Experience they wish to have. Once dates and legend are confirmed, they cannot be altered or changed by the Winner(s). The Legend Experience will take place in a single day (for approximately 2 hours) in a UK location by the 31st August 2018.
• There is no guarantee of which Premier League football legend the Experience may be with. Legends are allocated by the Promoter and winner has no choice in the Legend selected. The overall value of the Prize will be up to a maximum value of £2,000 (excluding the fees for the Legend). The Prize will include only:
a. reasonable travel expenses from the winner’s home to and from the location where the Legend Experience will take place;
b. refreshments and snacks during the Legend Experience;
c. opportunities to take photographs, autographs and signed merchandise; and
d. any one of the activities set out directly below depending on the agreed nature of the Prize
• A typical Tier 1 Prize activity may consist of one of the following activities, by way of example:
• Legend visit to the winner’s local football team during a home game and support the winner’s team on the sideline together with the winner which may include: half time team talk with players; after match meet & greet with players and team spectators, opportunity to present man of the match award at the end; OR
• Watch a live Premier League match with a Legend which may include hospitality tickets for the winner with family or friends (up to 4 number of people) and the Legend; opportunity for the Legend to provide thoughts on the game at halftime and fulltime); OR
• Coaching session or kick about with a Legend which may include dressing in team training kit; Legend watching team train and helping out with training session; Legend joining in training where appropriate; Legend providing tips and insights to players during training; Q&A & social activity with players after training.
• Due to the nature of the Tier 1 prize, it is not possible to describe everything which is included. The exact nature of the Tier 1 prize will vary between winners. The Promoter wishes to ensure the Tier 1 Prize is as tailored as possible and will seek to consult with the winners to ascertain the experience they would like, up to the agreed value. All prize arrangements are subject to availability and the cooperation of the Legends.
Tier 2 Prizes: 10 x a pair of tickets to a Premier League Match for the 2018/19 season available to be won
• There is no guarantee of a specific team or game. The match will be allocated based on tickets available.
• If the guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
• Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. Winners are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these Conditions.
• Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
• Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
• The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
• If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989, you will be refused entry to the competition and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
• Other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions of Entry, you may not transfer or sell Tickets to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006
Tier 3 Prizes: 2000 x Premier League promotional items are available to be won as follows:
• 100 x Now TV Sky Sports month passes (subject to provider’s terms and conditions and expiry date)
• 1,000 x Cadbury FC branded scarves
• 450 x Cadbury FC branded footballs
• 450 x Cadbury FC branded football bag & water bottle combo
There is no guarantee as to which item will be won. Note that the images shown on the website are for visual purposes only and are subject to change.
8. One Tiered Prize per winner.
9. Purchase necessary to enter this promotion (excluding Northern Ireland residents). Northern Ireland residents can enter without purchase by writing on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard to “JS8488 Cadbury Legends – Northern Ireland”: PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF, with their name, full postal address and email address. One entry per stamped envelope. A manual entry will then be submitted on behalf of the entrant. Only winners will be notified. Please ensure that all entries are received by Promoter promptly before the Closing Date in order to have an entry submitted.
10. Proof of purchase may be required so entrants should retain packaging and receipt.
11. Tier 1 Prize winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the Prize Draw. If the Winner does not claim their prize within 14 days of initial notification, the Promoter has the right to offer the prize to another entrant selected at random from all valid entries.
12. Tier 2 and 3 Prize winners will be contacted by email within 7 days of their winning moment to confirm their full postal address. Tier 2 Prize winners will receive their Prize by no later than a week prior to the allocated match. Tier 3 Prize winners will receive their prize via post within 28 days of supplying their full postal address to the Promoter.
13. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
14. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
16. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
17. By entering this promotion, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
20. The winners agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Prize winners and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the Prize and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes. If a winner or their guest is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant prize.
21. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
22. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
23. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
26. The names and counties of Prize winners may be obtained by sending a correctly stamped envelope/postcard addressed “The Premier League Legend Experience” to the following address: Elvis Communications, 172 Drury Lane, London, WC2B 5QR up to two months after the Closing Date for Tier 2 Prizes and two months after the Prize Draw for Tier 1 Prizes.
27. The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
28. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998). The Promoter’s Privacy Notice is available on the Promoter’s website at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice?sc_lang=en-gb&siteId=Zv0BAiPw9HLxCuKyFDGRiyYZfufseHmj.
29. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
30. Promoter Details:
UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).