1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. You must be a registered member of www.twitter.com.
3. Entrants may only enter the Promotion once during the ‘Promotion Period’. The first entry will be deemed to be the only valid entry.
4. No purchase necessary to enter the Promotion.
5. Internet access is required. A personal Twitter account is required.
6. The Promotion will begin on 19 November 2018 (“Opening Date”) and close on 22 November 2018 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
7. No responsibility will be accepted for any entries lost, mislaid, delayed or not included in the Promotion for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
8. To be entered into the Promotion you must be a ‘follower’ of the @CadburyUK Twitter page http://www.twitter.com/CadburyUK.
Each winner will receive 1 xWinter Wonderland chocolate bar (100g) to send to a person of their choice within the United Kingdom. The Prize should be claimed no later than 23.59 on 30/11/19 through www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk.Maximum of one prize per winner.
10. ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS and WINNER SELECTION
11. To enter, participants must ‘like’ the Promoted Post (“Post”) within their Location. Winners will then be selected randomly from the ‘likes’ on the Post via an algorithm. Each tweet from a user will be randomly assigned a percentage value; if this value falls inside a predefined win ratio for that Location, the user is selected as winner.
12. The Promotion is subject to availability of the Prizes to the maximum number of winners set out below.
13. The Promoter has taken measures to ensure Posts in each Location are limited only to people in that Location. Entrants acknowledge that the Post may be available to people who are situated outside of the geographical region of the Post, and the Promoter accepts no responsibility in such an event.
The Promotion will run in the following regions within the UK from 19th November – 22nd November on the relevant dates from 9am to 6pm:
|South East England (Brighton)
|South West England (Cornwall)
|East England (Norwich)
|East & West Midlands (Nottingham)
|North East (Newcastle)
|North West (Manchester)
|Northern Ireland (Belfast)
14. WINNER NOTIFICATION
Winners will be notified via a direct message containing a unique code, to their Twitter account used to enter the Promotion.Winners will then be directed to https://www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/secretsantabar and will be required to submit their unique code to claim their Prize. Prizes may be sent to a person of the winners’ choice within the UK. By entering the Promotion, you acknowledge that www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk is a third-party company and is not owned by Mondelez and you agree therefore that the Prize and its delivery is subject to the Terms and Conditions of purchase of www.cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk .The winners acknowledge that there is no guarantee as to the delivery date of the Prize.
15. It is the responsibility of the Prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of Prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
16. The Prize should be claimed no later than 23.59 on 30/11/19, after such date the unique code will expire.
17. It is the responsibility of the winner to amend their Twitter account settings to be able to receive direct messages from the Promoter. If the Promoter is unable to send a direct message to the winners’ account, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited their Prize and another winner may be selected from the next valid entry.
18. No third party, spam or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise
20. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
21. By entering this Promotion, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this Promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
22. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
23. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, [this also includes the selling of Prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the Prize winners do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
24. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
26. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. Promoter Details: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
29. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice.
30. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose offacilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.