Full terms and conditions
1.The prize draw is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter or any other company linked to the prize draw in any way. Those who are on a football banning order, banned from any sports events or on a list of known football “hooligans” are not allowed to enter.
2.No purchase necessary, however internet access and a Facebook account is required to enter the draw.
3.By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
4.The prize draw is open from 10:00 on the 18th of April 2018 until 23:59 on the 24th of April 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
5.To Enter:Log on to your Facebook account (or create one for free) and Visit the Cadbury UK Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/CadburyUK/) and reply under the Cadbury Playmaker promotional post with the hashtag #Playmaker and your favourite Premier League team. For example, if your favourite club was Manchester City, a valid entry would be “#Playmaker Manchester City”.
Entries must remain visible until Winner Notification and be made from a public Facebook account to be contacted.
6.Further Entry Details:
a. Entries stating more than one Premier League club will be invalid.
b. Entrants whose favourite team is a geographical rival of the team who the winning playmaker plays for, will be excluded from winning. For the avoidance ofdoubt,where the winning playmaker is from the entrant’s favourite team or where the entrant is neutral,the entrant will be able to present the award.
c. Only one entry per person is allowed during the Promotion Period.Any further entries will not be entered into the prize draw.
7.The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries if they:
a.Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content including sexist or racist language or imagery;
b.Include the names, likenesses, photographs or similar of any individual without their express permission;
c.Contain immoral or obscene behaviour;
d.Condone or encourage violent or anti-social behaviour;
e.Cause offence on the ground of religion, gender, sexual orientation, nudity, disability or age; or
f.Represent a danger, health and safety fear or distress.
8.The Prize: The chance to present the newly awarded Premier League Playmaker award to the award winner for the 2017/2018 season. The award winner will be decided by the playmaker who provides the most assists during the season. The winner will present the award on the last game of the season or at the team training ground and receive VIP treatment at the game or training ground on 13th May 2018. In the event the presentation cannot take place on the 13th May 2018, the presentation will take place on the training ground of the team the winning playmaker plays for at a date TBC (the promoter will give the winner as much notice as reasonably possible if the date and location of the presentation is to change).
9.Further Prize Details:
- a.The Prize includes return travel from the winner’s city of residence to the stadium. Exact details of travel will be disclosed directly to the winner.
- b.The Prize is for the winner and 1 guest of the winner’s choosing.
- c.The guest must be over the age of 18 unless accompanied by the winner who is a parent or legal guardian of the guest.
- d.As the potential winning playmaker may change after the prize draw has been conducted, a reserve winner may be selected. Under such circumstances, both the winner and the reserve winner will attend games for their designated team which the potential winning playmaker plays for (one of whom will have the chance to present the award). In such cases, both the winner and the reserve winner will enjoy a VIP experience at their designated game. The Promoter will have the discretion as to whether there is a serious likelihood of their being another serious contender for the winning playmaker, and whether another prize needs to be offered to the reserve winner.
- e.The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
- f.For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- g.The winners will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the promoter if the chosen match or any other event forming part of the Prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
- h.Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
10.Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 5 working days of the Promotion Period and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
11.Winner Notification:The winner will be notified by Cadbury UK via a reply to their winning comment on the Cadbury Playmaker promotional post within 5 working days of the prize draw. They will be requested to DM Cadbury UK to share their first name, last name and email address so that the prize can be fulfilled.
12. The winner will have 48 hours to send Cadbury UK a Direct Message with their first name, last name and email address to claim their prize. In the event that a winner does not send Cadbury UK a Direct Message within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. The Promoter also reserves the right to select an alternative winner in the same manner.
13.After they have shared their details, the winner will receive an email which will outlined the details and delivery of their prize.
14.The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
15.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
16.If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw, or invalidate any affected entries.
17.The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity, photography and any filming) surrounding the winning of the prizes, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
18.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19.No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third-party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
20.This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this Promotion.
21.No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
22.If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to a reserve winner.
23.The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of all winners. The winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the prize draw consents to such participation.
24.The name and county of residence of the prize winners will be available by sending correctly stamped envelope/postcard to the Promoter addressed ‘Cadbury Premier League Playmaker award’ within 1 month of the Closing Date.
25.The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this prize draw or communicating with entrants. See our Privacy Notice at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice?sc_lang=en-gb&siteId=Zv0BAiPw9HLxCuKyFDGRiyYZfufseHmj. The participant may withdraw consent to such use of personal information by writing to the Promoter or by using the opt-out process outlined in the Promoter’s Privacy Notice.
26.Entry to the Premier League stadiums is subject to normal conditions of ticket entry. All tickets for preferred club selections will be “home” tickets and you must be a home or neutral supporter to attend the match. Away fans are not permitted in the “home” section of a Premier League stadium. The winner and guest are subject to screening by Premier League football clubs ("Clubs") based on their conditions of entry and we are not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these Conditions.
27.Each ticket is issued by the relevant Club subject to the terms and conditions of entry, which are available from the Club and will be provided to you with your prize. The use of a ticket to enter a Club's stadium constitutes acceptance of that Club's terms and conditions of entry. The ticket shall remain at all times the property of the issuing Club.
28.Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) any Club’s stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
29.The Clubs reserve the right to eject from a stadium any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
30.If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989, you will be refused entry to the prize draw and to all Premier League Club stadiums.
31.These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
32.Promoter:Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1DH.