1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. One opportunity to win per promotional product. There are no restrictions with regards to how many products can be purchased however, please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use just to participate in this Promotion.
4. Purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents. Northern Ireland residents can write on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard “JS7775 Cadbury Peter Rabbit – Northern Ireland” to the following address: PromoVeritas – PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF with their name, full postal address and email address. Entries via this route must be received no later than the Closing Date. A random number process, overseen by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, will determine if your entry is a winner and if so, what the Prize is. PromoVeritas will contact winners by email within 14 days of receipt of the envelope/postcard. Only one entry per stamped envelope. Only winners will be notified.
5. A phone, Internet access, e-mail address and ability to send a scan or photo of the winning coupon are required to enter the Promotion.
6. The Promotion will begin at 00:01 on 14th November 2017 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 on 22nd June 2018 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”). All claims must be made by the Closing Date. Any claims received after this date will be void.
HOW TO ENTER:
7. To enter, purchase one of Cadbury’s Peter Rabbit promotional products from a participating store for a chance to win one of the Prizes. If you find a winning coupon inside the promotional product or its pack, you have won. Follow instructions on the coupon to find out and claim your Prize. One Prize per winner.
8. Winning promotional products will be fairly and randomly distributed amongst stocks of regular Cadbury’s Peter Rabbit promotional products at participating stores under the supervision of PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service. All winners should retain and save their winning coupon, we will need to have it to validate your claim.
Winners: If you are a winner, you will have to visit the website detailed on the winning coupon to claim your Prize. Winners will be asked to provide their full name, date of birth, email address, phone number and postal address. Winners may be required to send in a scan or photograph of the winning coupon.
• Tier 1 Prize Winners: Once all information have been successfully verified, the winners will be passed to the Holiday Partner to arrange fulfilment of the Prize.
• Tier 2 Prize Winners: Winners will receive their Prize via post within 28 days of providing their contact details.
Tier 1 Prize: 5 x holidays at Lake District for a family of 2 adults & 2 children aged 15 or under (as at the date of travel)
a. Fulfilment of Tier 1 Prize, including bookings, will be made through: The IMS Agency, 33 Queen Street, London, EC4R 1AP (“Holiday Partner”).
b. Winners will be required to submit 3 preferred departure dates at least 1 calendar month apart, and Promoter and holiday partner will endeavour, but do not guarantee, to accommodate such dates. Travel, holiday locations and dates are subject to availability at the date that holiday is booked. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the winners’ conduct or their guests’ conduct once the Prize has been claimed by the winner. All holiday Prizes redeemed by the winners are subject to the Holiday Partner’s booking conditions.
c. Tier 1 Prize will include only the following items for the winner and their guests:
i. Return travel to Lake District up to a maximum value of £75 per person. This may include train tickets, flights (from Dublin, ROI only) or car hire allowance as determined by the Promoter’s Holiday Partner;
ii. 3-night hotel stay at a hotel at Lake District in a family room which may include 1 x double bed & single bunk bed/s or sofa bed/s as determined and booked by the Promoter’s Holiday Partner;
iii. spending money of £200 or Euro equivalent for the winner only which will be paid to the winner via a cheque or Paypal, which shall be posted or transferred to the winner a month prior to their holiday; and
iv. activities which may include leisure bike hire, family tree top adventure, entry to a Lake District Farm Park, entry to The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction as selected and provided at Promoter’s and Holiday Partner’s discretion. Activities are subject to availability, restrictions and the terms and conditions of the respective supplier (any vouchers or tickets for activities shall be emailed to the winner a week prior to their holiday);
d. Visa or Debit card is required by the winner in order to check-in at the hotel.
e. Winner must inform the Promoter and its associated agencies of their preferred dates for the Prize at least 90 days in advance of the time they are actually travelling. Confirmation of the Prize may take up to 30 days from submission of such dates.
f. Winner must take all elements of the Prize by 30th March 2019. Prize cannot be taken over the following dates:
- UK & ROI Bank Holidays,
- 15th December – 15th January,
- Valentine’s day.
g. Once booked, no element of the Prize can be altered or amended. Any changes are subject to the Promoter’s and Holiday Partner’s discretion and the supplier’s booking conditions.
h. No element of the Prize can be used in conjunction with any loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offers.
i. So far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from: a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; b) any changes to, supply of (including, without limitation, the Prize which does not reach the intended recipient), cancellation of, or use of the Prize c) any act or default by a Winner (including, without limitation, missed flights and transfers, which results in the Winner being unable to activate the Prize and/or any elements of it).
j. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel to and from the home to the airport/train station, gratuities, meals, any type of insurance or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for the winner and guest(s). If a guest is a minor, then they should be accompanied by a responsible adult and with their guardian’s consent.
k. Passports and all relevant Visas (if applicable) are the responsibility and cost of the Prize winner (as a general rule, passports should have a minimum 6 months validity beyond return date). Neither Promoter nor Holiday Partner can be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fails to obtain the required travel documentation.
l. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by a winner or their guest should they be unable to redeem their Prize for whatever reason.
m. Winners and guests take full responsibility for any risks associated with travelling to, from and within the United Kingdom.
Tier 2 Prizes: 200 x Peter Rabbit carrot pens, 517 x Peter Rabbit tote bags, 300 x Peter Rabbit ears.
The Tier 2 Prizes available to be won are:
i. 200 x Peter Rabbit carrot pens;
ii. 517 x Peter Rabbit tote bags; and
iii. 300 x Peter Rabbit ears,
such items to be of the make and value of Promoter’s choice.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
11. It is the responsibility of the Prize winners to ensure they can be contacted at all reasonable times by the Promoter and its associated agencies regarding claiming their Prize. It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
12. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
13. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
14. Transferability of Winning Coupon: The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of Winning coupons or Prizes to third parties or them being sold or made available for commercial gain in any way, including on online auction sites. If the Promoter becomes aware that a Winning Coupon has been made available for sale, bought or sold the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to redeem the Winning Coupon without payment or compensation to the entrant who claims using the relevant Winning Coupon.
15. In the event for any reason the Prize winners do not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value. The winners agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Tier 1 Prize winners and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the holiday and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes. If a winner or their guest is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant Prize.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer, tablet or mobile device relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the full names and counties of residence of the winners.
20. The full names of Tier 1 winners may be obtained by writing “JS7775 Cadbury Peter Rabbit – Winner List” to PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF up to two months after the Closing Date.
21. Promoter Details:
• UK: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
• ROI: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – Ireland Branch whose address is at Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5 (together the “Promoter”).
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
23. The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
24. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Acts (1984 and 1998). The Promoter’s Privacy Notice is available on the Promoter’s website at https://eu.mondelezinternational.com/privacy-notice?sc_lang=en-gb&siteId=Zv0BAiPw9HLxCuKyFDGRiyYZfufseHmj.