- Return economy class flights from a UK airport to the Prize Destination for winner plus guest of the winner’s choice. Luggage restrictions will be advised at the time of booking.
- Airport transfers at destination to the hotel.
- Minimum 5* accommodation for the winner and their guest.
- Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the prize winners' conduct or the conduct of the winners’ guest.
- Extensions or changes to the Prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter.
- All air travel is subject to the airlines’ standard terms and conditions. Once booked, flights cannot be altered or amended. Any changes are at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise stated in these Terms and Conditions, the prize does not include travel to and from the winner’s home to the airport, gratuities, meals, any type of insurance or other travel expenses or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for the winner and guest.
- Passports, and all relevant Visas or necessary documentation are the responsibility and cost of the winner. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the winner or any of the travelling party fail to obtain the required travel documentation.
- The winner and any guest must hold a passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of return.
- All elements of the prize must be taken as one and the winner and their guest must travel together in both directions.
- The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
- A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
- Prize must be claimed within a week of winner notification.
- Winner can bring one guest and both winner plus guest must be 18 or over. Prize is deemed to have been forfeited if any of the following apply:
- The winner has not obtained the proper travel documents by the date specified by the Promoter.
- The winner has any immigration complications which prevent them from entering, leaving or travelling.
- The winner has any medical, legal or any other reason that would prevent them from accepting and participating in the prize.
10. Winner Selection
All valid entries will be entered into a prize draw to take place on 6th August 2019. The winner will be contacted within 7 days of the prize draw by email to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize. The winners must respond within 7 days of initial contact. Winners will be selected at random.
11.Proof of purchase may be required so entrants should retain packaging and receipt to verify their purchase.
12. Whilst we want you to enjoy this Promotion, we discourage over consumption. Please do not purchase more product than you should reasonably consume to increase your chances of winning.
13. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that they provide the correct contact details. The Promoter will not be liable for any issues caused by the provision of wrong or incomplete information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
15. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge.
16. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner. The winner may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced.The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
17. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable (unless otherwise stated) and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of Prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
18. The winners agree to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Prize winners and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the Prize and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes. If a winner or their guest is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant prize.
19. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the promotion or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion.
21. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
23. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by The General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at www.cadbury.co.uk/privacy.
24. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
25. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH (the “Promoter”).