GB 16+. House of Fraser Oxford Street store only. Open between 21/11/2019 & 24/12/2019 Mon-Sat between 09:30 - 21:00, Sunday: 12:00 - 18:30. Seasonal store opening hours may differ. Enter the Secret Santa area & purchase a Cadbury Selection Box 460g (‘Box’) for £10, print recipients name on the Box and fill your Box with 7 Cadbury chocolate products (choose 2 Cadbury Tablets from Cadbury Dairy Milk (‘CDM’) Caramel, CDM Milk Chocolate 110g, CDM Oreo 120g, CDM Fruit & Nut 110g; choose 2 Cadbury Singles from Cadbury Twirl, Wispa, Crunchie, Wispa Gold; choose either 1 CDM Mousse Snowman or 1 CDM Mousse Snowman Orange; choose either 1 CDM Freddo or 1 CDM Freddo Caramel and collect a Cadbury Mini Snowballs). Products for the Selection Box are subject to availability. Approx. 133 Cadbury Selection Boxes available per day. Name to be printed on Box is subject to restrictions. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Cadbury House, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Rd, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. For full terms and conditions, see stand or ask a Cadbury brand ambassador.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with 1 any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Cadbury House, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Rd, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
2. Eligibility: This Promotion is open to Great Britain (England and Wales) residents aged 16 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The Promotion takes place on 21 November to 24 December 2019 from Monday to Saturday between 09:30 - 21:00 and Sunday between 12:00 - 18:30. The promotion will take place in House of Fraser Oxford Street store only. Seasonal store opening hours may differ, please check store website in advance.
4. Entry Instructions: Enter the Secret Santa area & purchase a Cadbury Selection Box for £10, print recipients name (subject to restrictions, see below) on the Selection Box and fill your Box with 7 Cadbury chocolate products. Choose 2 Tablets from Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel, Cadbury Dairy Milk 110g, Cadbury Dairy Milk Oreo 120g, Cadbury Dairy Milk Fruit & Nut 110g; choose 2 Cadbury Singles from Cadbury Twirl, Cadbury Wispa, Cadbury Crunchie, Cadbury Wispa Gold; choose either 1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Snowman or 1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Mousse Snowman Orange; choose either 1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo or 1 Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Caramel and collect a Cadbury Mini Snowballs. Products for the Selection Box are subject to availability. Approx. 133 selection boxes to be given out per day.
5. The entrants must ensure that the name provided for the Selection Box:
a. does not contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libelous, obscene or disparages the promoter in any way, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
b. does not contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right); and
c. does not contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products.
6. In addition to the above the Promoter reserves the right to refuse any name to go on the Selection Box that it considers is not in line with clause 5 above or for any other reason it sees fit
7. Gift Fund: On average there will be 133 Selection Boxes per day and a total of 4515 throughout the promotion period. If all the Selection Boxes are given away the Promotion will end.
9. We reserve the right to verify shoppers and ask for proof of identity, age and address and to withdraw entitlement in the promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
10. Entry into the Promotion is at the shopper's sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by shoppers or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a gift. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to shoppers or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter's liability resulting from its negligence or fraud. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
11. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which are beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any shoppers or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
15. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.