1. The Creme Egg Camp (‘the Camp’) is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 16 years and over. Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at a ratio of one adult to two children. Children under the age of 2 are not required to buy a ticket. Please avoid bringing prams if possible.
2. The Camp is open to the public on a selection of days between 19th January and 18th February 2018, (between the hours of 17.00 - 21.00 on weekdays and between the hours of 14.00-18.00 on weekends).
3. By entering the Camp, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
4.Entry to the Camp is £5 for all types of tickets (excluding Eventbrite
fees). Each ticket is valid for one person for a maximum of 45 minutes.
5. The Camp is predominantly an indoor event, but visitors are encouraged to dress warmly as they will be queuing outside.
6. The majority of the Camp is accessible for people with mobility challenges / wheelchair users, with the exception of the Treehouse and the Nest. Camp staff should be informed on your arrival to the site so any necessary arrangements can be made to ensure you have an enjoyable visit.
Tickets bookable in advance
7. To book a visit to the Camp in advance visit The Creme Egg Camp Eventbrite page https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/o/cadbury-creme-egg-12428968997
8. Only by purchasing a ticket on our Eventbrite page will you be able to
guarantee a space at the Camp. A maximum of 2 tickets can be booked per
person. Each ticket costs £5 (excluding Eventbrite fee) and includes one
item from our menu and a tea, coffee or water only. Menu choice includes:
Forest-top Fongoo, Campfire Cookie, Woodland Waffle, Fire-pit toastie,
subject to availability on the day. Proceeds from all tickets will be
donated to the charity, The Prince’s Trust. A list of ingredients,
allergens and nutritional information can be requested at each food station
(Treehouse, Explorers’ HQ, Campfire Kitchen). Please note that while we
want to encourage you to enjoy the recipes at the Camp we believe in
responsible consumption of our products.
9. The tickets once purchased are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives time or date in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the person does not utilise the ticket at the time stipulated by the Event organiser, then the ticket will be invalid and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the ticket.
10. To gain access to the Camp you must either be able to display your tickets through the Eventbrite app on your smartphone or bring a printout with you to be scanned by the Camp staff. If you do not have the ticket on your person, you will be unable to enter the Camp.
11. Each bookable ticket is valid for a 45-minute period inside the Camp. This period begins on your allocated time slot shown on the ticket only. Tickets purchased are for the allocated time slot shown only. We suggest you arrive 10 minutes before your allocated time slot to check in in adequate time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes after the start of your allocated time slot we will not be able to admit you to the Camp.
12. You must vacate the Camp area at the end of your allocated time slot, as directed by Camp staff.
13. By purchasing a ticket on Eventbrite you are also agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/eventbrite-terms-of-service?lg=en_GB
14. Up to 20 walk-in tickets an hour will be available each day (excluding no-shows for booked tickets which will allow additional walk-ins to be admitted at quarter past each hour). Each ticket will allow you up to 45 minutes in the Camp (or 30 minutes if due to a pre-booked no show) and one item from the Creme Egg menu at a cost of £5. Payment is by card only at the entrance to the Camp. All proceeds will be donated to the charity, The Prince’s Trust.
15. Walk-in seats will be distributed on a first come, first served basis to people queuing at the Camp over the 4-hour period it is open. You must vacate at the end of your allocated time slot.
16. One walk-in ticket will be allocated per person; you must be present in the queue to qualify for a ticket.
Filming / events within the Camp
17. Please be aware that cameras may be set up around the Camp to capture content. If you do not wish to be on film, please let a member of staff know prior to entry.
Event cancellation / liability
18. If for any reason any aspect of the Camp is not capable of running as planned, the Event Organiser reserves the right to amend or close the Camp as required. Any closure will be detailed on our Facebook Event Page before 12 noon on the affected day.
19. Entry to the Camp and participation inside is entirely at an individual’s own risk. The Event Organiser and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the ticket and attending the Camp, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
20. If an individual is deemed not to be complying with these Terms and Conditions, the ticket will be cancelled.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Event Organiser: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1DH.