1. This Promotion is only open to legal residents of United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally connected with this
2. Promotion Period:P Enter between 00.01 on 30th of April 2018 and 23.59 on 30th June 2018.
3. Purchase necessary (excluding NI).
4. Internet access and a valid email address are required.
5. To Enter: Purchase a Participating Product, visit
and enter the barcode on
the back of pack to be entered into the prize draw for the chance to win.
Participating products include but are not limited to:
- Cadbury Crunchie 40g
- Cadbury Twirl 43g
- Cadbury Boost 48.5g
- Cadbury Boost Duo 68g
- Cadbury Double Decker 54.5g
- Cadbury Double Decker Duo 80g
- Cadbury Wispa 36g
- Cadbury Wispa Duo 51g
- Cadbury Dairy Milk: All single bars
- Cadbury Starbar 49g
6. Entrants may enter this promotion once per day during the Promotion Period. A maximum of one prize per person can be won during the Promotion Period.
7. Entrants from Northern Ireland can also enter by writing to ‘Cadbury 5 A-Side Promotion’, their full name, full address (including postcode), phone number and date of birth on a correctly stamped envelope/postcard and send it to: JS8268 Cadbury 5 A-Side No Purchase Necessary, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF (Entries to any other postal address will not be accepted) during the Promotion Period. All valid NPN entries will be entered into the promotion on the consumer’s behalf. All NPN entries will be given an equal and random chance of winning a prize. Northern Ireland entrants who enter through this route can only make one entry per day (one entry per envelope). No third party or bulk entries. Illegible or damaged entries will be disregarded. Winners only will be notified.
8. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
9. Prize: 13 winners will win the chance to play a 5 A-Side tournament at the Wembley Powerleague on the 28th of July 2018 (date subject to change).
Each winner will get to pick 5 guests who will play with them (all guests who participate in tournament have to be 18+)
1 rotating footballer will feature in each game. There will be no guarantee of what footballers will participate on the day.
Footballer may be playing with or against you
Each winner and their team will play a minimum of 3 games
The prize will also include:
A meet and greet with footballers including a Q&A and photo opportunity at a location in London (TBC)
Training session before the tournament led by footballers
An award ceremony for the participants
Cadbury kitbag for every winner and their 5 guests
The footballers who are expected to take in the day (subject to availability) are:
If one of the footballers cannot take part in this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to select another footballer as a replacement (the Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to secure a footballer of similar profile).
10. Winners and guests taking part in the tournament must have a reasonable level of fitness and should not be carrying any injuries on the day of the event. Winners and guests must provide their own boots and shin pads which will need to meet the requirements of the football facility where the tournament is taking place (as notified to the winner). No alcohol is to be consumed by winners or guests prior to the activity. Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests. The Promoter reserves the right to remove any winner/guest that breaches the terms & conditions of the venue or brings the Promoter into disrepute.
11. The prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter will be entered into the prize draw to be conducted within 5 working days of the Promotion closing by an independent third party. Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry.
14. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address and/or phone provided upon entry within 5 working days of the prize draw. Winners must accept their prize within 7 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 7 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate that prize to an alternative entrant selected in the same manner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
16. All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
17. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
19. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
21. The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
22. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
23. The name and counties of the winners will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to the Promoter which will be available for 1 month after the closing date.
24. By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
25. The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
26. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms and Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
27. The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1DH.