Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open only to UK residents aged 18 and over who shop at WHSmith. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. You must be a registered member of www.twitter.com.
3. Entrants may only enter the competition once during the ‘Promotion Period’. The first entry will deemed to be the only valid entry.
4. Purchase necessary to enter the draw.
No purchase necessary for Northern Ireland residents. Northern Ireland residents can write to the following address: JS6684 NPN, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF with their name, full postal address and email address.
5. Internet access is required
6. The promotion will begin at 00.01 on 1 July 2016 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23:59 on 14 September 2016 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
7. The entrant must ensure:
The entry is the entrant’s original creation
does not contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libellous, obscene, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
does not contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right); and
does not contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products.
8. To enter:
Purchase a Cadbury Dairy Milk Little Big Taste Toffee Whole Nut bar (43g) from any WHSmith store, take a photograph of yourself with the bar and then Tweet it from your own Twitter account using the hashtag #LittleBigTaste.
- 1 x 5 day (4 nights) trip to New York for two people (18+) available to be won
a. Includes £500 spending money, and breakfast for each day of your stay.
b. Prize must be taken by 31st March 2017 and excludes Christmas, Easter and bank holidays.
c. Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks between finalising the booking and departure.
d. Holiday location and dates are subject to availability. Travel will be subject to flight and hotel availability at the date of booking the trip. The Promoter accepts no responsibility in relation to the Holiday Prize winners’ conduct or their guest’s conduct once the prize has been claimed by the winner.
e. Extensions to the validity of the prize will not be allowed unless first authorised by the Promoter
f. All air travel is subject to the airlines standard terms and conditions. Once booked, flights cannot be altered or amended. Any changes are subject to the Promoter’s and flight provider’s discretion and booking conditions.
g. Flights cannot be used in conjunction with any airline loyalty programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s) or special offers.
h. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel to and from the home to the airport, gratuities, meals, any type of insurance or other travel expenses unless otherwise stated, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated for the winner and guest(s).
i. Passports and all relevant Visas are the responsibility and cost of the prize winner (as a general rule, passports should have a minimum 6 months validity beyond return date). Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize winner or any of the travelling party fails to obtain the required travel documentation.
10. All valid entries will be submitted for the prize draw. Winning entries will be determined by a random draw conducted by the Promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by Twitter (either by Direct Message or Tweet within 48 hours of the Closing Date. They will have 48 hours to respond otherwise an alternative winner will be chosen at random.
12. Proof of purchase may be required so entrants should keep their receipt.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
14. All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
16. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
17. The winner agrees to comply with the reasonable requests of the Promoter and its agents and to be responsible to the Promoter for the acts and omissions of their guests. Prize winners and their guest must act within the framework of acceptable and proper behaviour during the course of the trip and comply with all rules and regulations laid down by those providing the elements of the prizes. If a winner or their guest is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend any or all element of the relevant prize.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion.
20. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner.
23. The name of the winner may be obtained by writing to JS6684 Little Big Taste WL, PO Box 704, Pinner, HA5 9PF up to one month after the Closing Date.
24. Promoter Details:
Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
25. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.