Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 16 years and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter or any other company linked to the competition in any way. You must be a registered member of www.twitter.com
2. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. Only 1 entry per person will be included in the draw.
4. Purchase is not necessary.
5. Internet access, Twitter account (with Stickers functionality) and mobile phone or tablet required.
6. The competition is open between 23:59 on Monday 5th December 2016 (“Opening Date”) and closes Tuesday 6th December 2016 23:59 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
7. To enter: Twitter users will need visit Twitter (www.twitter.com) or the official Twitter app on your device and take a picture or choose an image from their Camera Roll. Then they will need to pull up Twitter Stickers within Twitter and start personalising their picture using the Cadvent Promoted Twitter Stickers which shall become available under the “featured” category on the Opening Date. They will then need to tweet their personalised picture to @CadburyUK with the hash tag #CadventWrap from their own account for the chance to win 5x sheets of personalised wrapping paper during the Promotion Period. Twitter Stickers are available on most but not all major mobile and tablet operating systems only.
8. Multiple tweets from one user will be included as one “entry” only for personalized wrapping paper. Promoter shall choose at its own discretion which tweet shall count towards the “entry” and/or will be used in the Prize.
9. Prizes: 20 x winners will receive 5 x sheets (910mm x 620mm) of bespoke wrapping paper, incorporating their shared picture and Twitter stickers as assorted and selected at Promoter’s choice
10. The winning entries will be determined by a random draw from all valid Twitter images received during the Promotion Period, which will be conducted by the Promoter’s associated agency The draw will take place on Wednesday 7th December 2016 at 10:00 and winners will be contacted that afternoon via a reply to their tweet on Twitter asking them to Direct Message us. The winners will then have 48 hours to respond to the Promoter to confirm acceptance of the Prize and provide their delivery details via direct messenger. If a winner does not respond within this time the Promoter will select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries who will also have 48 hours to respond from the time of being contacted. No additional winners will be drawn after midnight Wednesday 9th December 2016.
11. The entrant must ensure:
the entry is the entrant’s original creation
does not contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libellous, obscene or disparages the promoter in any way, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
does not contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right); and
does not contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products.
12. The Prizes should be delivered to winners within 30 days of the winner providing the Promoter with their correct delivery address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
13. Please note a signature will be required upon delivery.
14. Promoter accepts no responsibility if your device and/or operating systems do not make Twitter Stickers available. For the avoidance of doubt, Twitter Stickers are not available via the web on laptops, desktops and certain mobile phone devices.
15. No correspondence will be entered into and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
16. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
19. The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity, photography and any filming) surrounding the winning of the Prizes, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
20. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this promotion will result in a void entry.
23. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
24. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
25. By entering the promotion users agree to receive communication about their progress in the promotion and important messages regarding how to improve their performance, deadlines and results.
26. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Twitter. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Twitter a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of all winners. The names of the winners may be obtained by emailing “Cadvent Wrap Winners” to Cadburyao_team@elviscommunications.com up to one month after the Closing Date.
28. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and by entering the competition consents to such participation and using their name, images and relevant twitter post (including photographs) in promotional material.
29. By entering this promotion, entrants grant the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The entrants further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
31. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
32. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1DH