Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland) aged 16 years and over only, excluding employees of the Promoter or any other company linked to the competition in any way. You must be a registered member of www.twitter.com
2. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
3. Only 1 entry per person will be included in the draw.
4. The competition is open between 14:00 and 15:00pm on Wednesday 14th December (“Promotion Period”).
5. Purchase is not necessary; however, internet access and a Twitter account will be required to enter.
6. Periscope account (www.periscope.tv) required except for users of the official Twitter app on Android or iOS devices.
7. To enter: visit the official Cadbury UK Twitter page ( www.twitter.com/CadburyUK ) via web or the official app on your device and reply with #KnitFreddo or #KnitSnowman under the relevant Live Periscope tweet, for which of the two jumper designs a participant would like to win.
8. The jumper design that receives the greatest number of tweets (“Votes”), during the Promotion Period, will be deemed the winning jumper (“Winning Jumper”). Any tweets which mention both jumper designs will be included as a “Vote” for each jumper design accordingly. Entrants can cast as many “Votes” as they wish for each design jumpers, however, all their “Votes” will collectively count as 1 entry.
9. Prizes: there are 5 prizes to be won, each consisting of 1x “Winning Jumper” in approximately Men’s Medium size per winner.
10. The winners will be randomly selected from all valid Votes received for the Winning Jumper only during the Promotion Period. The draw will take place on Thursday 15th December 2016 at 10:00 and winners will be contacted that afternoon via a reply to their tweet on Twitter asking them to Direct Message us. The winners will then have 48 hours to respond to the Promoter to confirm acceptance of the prize and provide their delivery details via direct messenger. If a winner does not respond within this time the Promoter will select another winner at random from all remaining valid entries who will also have 48 hours to respond from the time of being contacted. It’s the responsibility of the winners to establish contact with the Promoter once the winners’ names are announced. No additional winners will be drawn after 23:59 pm Saturday 17th December 2016.
11. The Prizes should be delivered to winners within 30 days of the winner providing the Promoter with their delivery address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
12. Please note a signature will be required upon delivery.
13. No correspondence will be entered into and the Promoter’s decision will be final and binding.
14. The Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any alternatives in whole or in part. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The winner shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity, photography and any filming) surrounding the winning of the Prizes, for no further consideration, and they consent to the Promoter using their names and images in promotional material.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury or death caused by our negligence or fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this competition. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group or third party entries will be accepted. Entries will only be allowed in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any attempted interference with the running of this competition will result in a void entry.
21. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Periscope. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not Twitter nor Periscope. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the competition unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the competition, all Participants agree to give Twitter and Periscope a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the competition.
22. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for telecommunication or website error.
23. If a winning entry or entrant is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions, the entry or entrant will be discarded and the prize will be allocated to a reserve entrant.
24. By entering the competition users agree to receive communication about their progress in the competition and important messages regarding how to improve their performance, deadlines and results.
25. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of all winners. The names of the winners may be obtained by emailing “Cadbury #Cadvent Periscope Jumpers Winners List” to CadburyAO_team@elviscommunications.com up to one month after the end if the Promotion Period.
26. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the competition consents to such participation.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
29. Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1DH